• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by john_and_teyla_for_life View Post
    yeah, me too!!
    Spoiler:
    it's just a shame that it's not Jewel acting in that scene
    But i am excited to see how McKay *tries* to explain what happened while she was gone...
    Originally posted by StargateHERO View Post
    Spoiler:
    i know!!! i'm upset that it's not Jewel acting it out too, but at least we know that Rodney will be seeing Jennifer throughout the scene.
    Spoiler:
    i'm still hoping that they might show back and forth, between what rodney sees and what's really there. and i can see rodney trying to expalin what happened to jennifer, rambling on the whole time...it's sure to be awesome

credit to Stef for the sig
    Spoiler:
    credit to Stef and dvshiper for the DeVillish logo
    team mckay! <3

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Lee View Post
      Spoiler:

This is the image i wanna use. I wanna swap one of the the two keller pics for a McKay pic and have both images fade to black in the centre
      I have a few that might work ...might not...not exactly sure what your looking for...

Spoiler:

If none of these work I have more to search through.
      sigpic
      Sig by ME.

Comment

That last one might work.....

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

its a shame that keller is looking up instead of down. You could try that fruitcup scene from the shrine. i think it works better with the pics that RiG provided

Mckeller music videos and Captation Archive
          Spoiler:

Comment

That last one might work.....
            Cool.

I still have a lot left to look through so...
            sigpic
            Sig by ME.

Comment

I could have the last one RiG offered with the Fruitcup shot of Keller *Strokes beard in thoughtful manner*

Comment

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! NOT PAGE 2!!!!!!!!

Must rectify this situation!!!

sigpic
                Sig by ME.

Comment

Eek.. i blame the football and the new Star Trek movie pics for my not being here for a bit......

Comment

Eek.. i blame the football and the new Star Trek movie pics for my not being here for a bit......
                    I wasn't here for bit either, so, no worries. I was checking out screencaps from The Shrine ...specifically the fruitcup scene.
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME.

Comment

i was studying and doing homework...ewwwwww. thanks for rescuing the thread RiG!
                      thanks to Pandora's_Box for the siggie!

Comment

I have an idea for another game we can play in here ...a nother pic game that is. I call it, The ABC's of McKeller. This type of game is played in the Ronon thunk thread as well as the Mckay/Hewlett thunk thread(tho not lately) and thought it might be something to do here just for fun.

All we do is go through the alphabet from A to Z.pic a word for every letter, taking turns of course and post a pic that best demonstrates the word we have chosen.

Example: K is for KISS!

One person starts with A, then the next person would do B and the next C and so on and so on...

If you guys think that this idea stinks then, please, feel free to throw rotten tomatoes at me. --->
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME.

Comment

Thats a great idea RiG, but do we have to put a picture too??

Comment

Originally posted by atlantisk View Post
                            Thats a great idea RiG, but do we have to put a picture too??
                            Well, that's kind of the idea. If you are describing McKeller you have to show a pic of what it is exactly that you're talking about so that we know what you mean.

Um, do you not know how to posts pics yet or...?

If not then I can show you how. It's super easy.

Until then why not Carve a Pumpkin!
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                              Well, that's kind of the idea. If you are describing McKeller you have to show a pic of what it is exactly that you're talking about so that we know what you mean.

Um, do you not know how to posts pics yet or...?

If not then I can show you how. It's super easy.
                              oh, yes I do know how, it's just I don't have a lot of Mckeller pics, or sites where there is Mckeller pics... I'll try

Comment

It sounds like fun. But, how do you post a pic?

Comment

Working...
                                X