No announcement yet.

Rodney McKay/Jennifer Keller Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You really should think about doing that more often.
    sigpic

Comment

Hello all shipper boys and girls!
      How's everybody doing today?

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
      I'm seriously considering because no matter what I try, it won't let me import video for my McKeller video that I wanted to make. So I can (a) put all that on pause and focus on fic , (b) go ahead and make a slideshow vid, cuz I have too many pics of McKeller, and work on my fic, or (c) just hang around and do nothing.
      Well, if I were you I'd go for option c, but that's just because I'm lazy in nature. But on a selfish level I'd advice you to choose option a, because we can't have enough McKeller fics.

Speaking of fics an update on this fic again:
      Still Waters, Raging Rivers by ShaViva
      Just hints of McKeller in this chapter but still good.

And on a bit different topic, if you like Rodney better than Carson vote for him here:
      Atlantis Character Tournament
      Gotta show some support to our man. And okay, if you like Carson better you can vote for him too, although that's not what I was aiming for with the link.

Allright, only 3 episodes to go before Brainstorm! Yay!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trekie View Post
        Hello all shipper boys and girls!
        How's everybody doing today?

Well, if I were you I'd go for option c, but that's just because I'm lazy in nature. But on a selfish level I'd advice you to choose option a, because we can't have enough McKeller fics.

Speaking of fics an update on this fic again:
        Still Waters, Raging Rivers by ShaViva
        Just hints of McKeller in this chapter but still good.

Allright, only 3 episodes to go before Brainstorm! Yay!
        Ooh, yeah . . . (grins sheepishly) . . . I did (b)! But I stopped working on it last night just so I could go to sleep, and after another nighttime walk at the beach (sorry to rub it in guys) I am even moe inspired now, so hopefully, if my schedule works out, I can either post it to FF.net or attach the file here by about, say, tomorrow night (if RL doesn't slow me down!)

I'll have to read that . . .

3 more eppys til Brain Storm???? YAY!!!!!

Comment

you know that fic i've been talking about...well, i've finally posted it!!!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4604400/1/

i'm still feeling ehhhhh about it, but hopefully you guys will enjoy it!
          thanks to Pandora's_Box for the siggie!

Comment

Originally posted by StargateHERO View Post

Yay, for The Fic from Hero!
            I liked it, it was short but cute. And we are indeed made of awesome!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trekie View Post
              Yay, for The Fic from Hero!
              I liked it, it was short but cute. And we are indeed made of awesome!
              thanks for the review Trekie *hugs* i'm glad that you enjoyed it!

Comment

Originally posted by Lady Margaret View Post
                Just posting to say:

I LOVE MCKELLER!!
                Welcome Lady Margaret!
                Spoiler:

made by krissie678

Comment

besides some gramatical faults and strange sentence structure, I thought it to be a nice story. Can't wait for tomorrow night

Mckeller music videos and Captation Archive
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Daryst View Post
                    besides some gramatical faults and strange sentence structure, I thought it to be a nice story. Can't wait for tomorrow night
                    yeah, the strange sentence structure might be the New Yorker in me we tend to speak weird sometimes.

Comment

well. we can't all be perfect But atleast you have the capability to write your stories down. I can't even do that. the only way for me to tell my stories are through images and i can't even draw so they are mental images!.... Ah well, atleast i can edit videos

on a sidenote. What other ships do Mckellers sail besides the H.M.S. Mckeller?
                      I have myself alligned with the crew of the H.M.S. SamDaniel besides the H.M.S. Mckeller

Mckeller music videos and Captation Archive
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Great Story!
                        Spoiler:

made by krissie678

Comment

well. we can't all be perfect But atleast you have the capability to write your stories down. I can't even do that. the only way for me to tell my stories are through images and i can't even draw so they are mental images!.... Ah well, atleast i can edit videos

I have myself alligned with the crew of the H.M.S. SamDaniel besides the H.M.S. Mckeller
                          i ship John/Teyla, Daniel/Vala and Jack/Sam

Originally posted by Hawke1984 View Post
                          Great Story!
                          thanks

Comment

I like Sam/Jack but nothing other than that.
                            sigpic

Comment

apart from mckeller i like mcshep and thats all - not realy a big shipper and i usualy despise ship on sci-fi.

but the mckeller can not be denied
                              sigpic
                              banner by Pandoras-box

Comment

Great fic HERO!

And to answer you rquestion Daryst:

I proudly serve as the Firstmate on the HMS McKeller aka "The Love Boat" and I will continue to serve as long as the ship sails.

EDIT: Was perusing screencaps for The Last Man *sigh* when I noticed something...
                                Spoiler:

Could this be a picture of Jennifer? *(stupid pencils gotta be in the way)
                                Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 19 October 2008, 01:30 PM.
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME.

Comment

Working...
                                X