• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
    Poor misguided fools. You are all worse than I first thought. *shakes head*
    Guys, I have to agree with Blen.

Spoiler:
    The comment was all about Ronon, and all the wishin in the world isn't going to make it be about Rodney. The comment is simply about how she knows this tough guy who really has a heart of gold. And Ronon does have a heart of gold, like worrying about the townsfolk ~ just an example from this ep.

You don't need to want to jump in the sack with someone just because you think they have a heart of gold.

Anyway, I didn't mind the tension until the last scene between Ronon and Rodney. That scene almost made me vomit - ugh!

Regardless of whatever school-girl crush Keller thinks she might have on Ronon, I think that she truly has more in common with Rodney in the long run.

I used to think Ronon was extremely sexy, but the wig is just so freakin' horrible that I want to scream!!! It's distracting.
    Last edited by Pic; 22 September 2008, 07:01 AM. Reason: typo freak

Comment

Originally posted by Pic View Post

[SPOILERS]The comment was all about Ronon, and all the wishin in the world isn't going to make it be about Rodney. The comment is simply about how she knows this tough guy who really has a heart of gold. And Ronon does have a heart of gold, like worrying about the townsfolk ~ just an example from this ep.

You don't need to want to jump in the sack with someone just because you think they have a heart of gold.

we can still wish. I still think that it could be both ways.. (stubburness for the win!) not gonna give them the pleasure of a win

But it has been agreed that this is a ep that is not just for one specific side.

AND LET ME BE THE FIRST TO INTRODUCE YOU TO THE MCKELLER GOODNESS MALONEIUM!

Mckeller music videos and Captation Archive
      Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Daryst View Post
        we can still wish. I still think that it could be both ways.. (stubburness for the win!) not gonna give them the pleasure of a win

But it has been agreed that this is a ep that is not just for one specific side.

Sorry, I'm in diguise.... I just got my name chopped off.
        But thanks for the welcome anyway!

Comment

Sorry, I'm in diguise.... I just got my name chopped off.
          But thanks for the welcome anyway!

it was not for you my dear friend. i know that you changed your name.. it was for the person above you

Spoiler:

Comment

it was not for you my dear friend. i know that you changed your name.. it was for the person above you
            oops...

Comment

That's just so wrong on so many levels...

Originally posted by maloneium View Post
              Hello Everyone, I figured I would post my support for McKeller! (even though I've been lurking around for so long) I actually signed up so that I could view just this thread and post in it. lol
              Welcome! And I actually did the same thing.

I actually have read all the fics posted by you all on here and I must say I enjoyed all of them and the videos on youtube. An awesome show of talent from you writers and video makers.
              That had to be quite a read.

In The Shrine, when Jeannie and Jennifer were talking about Rodney, Jennifer refers to him as "Our Rodney". I'm surprised that never made it on the list.
              Good catch!

As for the question on number 33
              Spoiler:
              It could be shown she was thinking of Rodney due to his attitude toward people could be construed as mean or beligerent. Jennifer obviously sees past that to actually see was kind of person Rodney is. I can see from the R/K view point she could have meant Ronon, but just as equally she could have meant Rodney as well

Keep up the great work fellow McKellers and hopefully I'll post again on here really soon. (hopefully will not get the snark)
              Totally agree, and I hope we will see you around more often!

Yes, I think that's why was it so good, it made everybody happy. Okay, maybe not the antis, but that's a whole different ballgame...
              sigpic

Comment

indeed. ^_^

I will bid you my farewells cause i am going home. see ya guys.. be back later on tonight!

Spoiler:

Comment

Hey there peeps!
                  So I finished my little story.
                  It's called The Astronaut and I hope you'll give it a read.

The Doctor and the Wild Man Thread... Keeping the dream alive.

Comment

Originally posted by fuchsia View Post
                    Hey there peeps!
                    That's just freaky! I've just finished reading it and wanted to post a link here. I had no idea it was you on ff. And I liked it, Rodney whumping is always encouraged! And do write more McKeller, even if it's not easy
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trekie View Post
                      That's just freaky! I've just finished reading it and wanted to post a link here. I had no idea it was you on ff. And I liked it, Rodney whumping is always encouraged! And do write more McKeller, even if it's not easy
                      Wow, yes, freaky!
                      I'm glad you liked it... McKeller was hard and I have to admit my favourite is good old Rodneywhump (preferably with blood!).

So, we had a bit of an anti-McKeller invasion in here this morning...

Have they all gone? *IS SCARED*

The Doctor and the Wild Man Thread... Keeping the dream alive.

Comment

Wow, yes, freaky!
                        I'm glad you liked it... McKeller was hard and I have to admit my favourite is good old Rodneywhump (preferably with blood!).

I can understand that, I'm all for the whumping, the bloodier the merrier, and on a second thought I shoud hang out in the whump thread too.

Ahh, and don't fear the R/K folks, they are harmless, I actually hang out sometimes in their thread too. I'm spreading the McKeller love.
                        sigpic

Comment

Wow, yes, freaky!

Dont be scared.. eventhough i might have provoked this a bit just a smallish bit.

I can understand that, I'm all for the whumping, the bloodier the merrier, and on a second thought I shoud hang out in the whump thread too.

Ahh, and don't fear the R/K folks, they are harmless, I actually hang out sometimes in their thread too. I'm spreading the McKeller love.
                          I tried to today...they countered.. but we hold

and is reading your fic now fuchsia

Spoiler:

Comment

Dont be scared.. eventhough i might have provoked this a bit just a smallish bit.

I tried to today...they countered.. but we hold
                            Yay! You're back!
                            Yeah, I've seen it, bold move going there without reinforcements though...
                            sigpic

Comment

Hey there peeps!
                              Read and enjoyed it ^_^, eventhough it is all from Rodney's POV. Shame that you might not write more Mckeller fics

Yay! You're back!
                              Yay! You're back!
                              that i am. missed me?

Yeah it was one small step for a Mckeller, but a giant leap for Mckellerkind eh! and boredom does strange things to a man. Specially if that bored man was all alone

but i am back so all is right with the world... i hope.

Spoiler:

Comment

that i am. missed me?

Yeah it was one small step for a Mckeller, but a giant leap for Mckellerkind eh! and boredom does strange things to a man. Specially if that bored man was all alone

but i am back so all is right with the world... i hope.

Yes, all is right with the world now...

EDIT: Ahh, couldn't green you for the same reasons you couldn't green me earlier, shame
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X