X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, everyone!

Just popping in to leave a Tracker sig I made
    Spoiler:

And being geeky is much cooler than not to be, but gotta go to bed now...
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Daryst View Post
      Doh!. it isn't to geeky... i think... i certainly hope so ... besides, doesn't it make you a certain type of geek to like sci-fi? and we all know how geeky Mckay is ^_^

and she doesn't know if it is to geeky untill she joins eh?
      i don't think that it's geeky at all! i love it here on gateworld! you guys are the best.

And i sadly have to leave you... my bed is calling me, and it very tempting to hail that call.

so i will be seeing you people tomorrow. ciao!
      good night Daryst!

Originally posted by trekie View Post
      Hi, everyone!

Spoiler:
      http://i367.photobucket.com/albums/oo119/trekie88/GW%20stuff/tracker3.jpg

the siggie is gorgeous!!!

and that's so true! being geeky is soooooo much better than being 'cool' or 'popular' i'm a proud geek!
      thanks to Pandora's_Box for the siggie!

Comment

Originally posted by atlantisk View Post
        Arg, don't you just hate mowing the lawn?
        Yeah, but I am the only one who can do it. My mom can't so I do it for her. Her heart has been giving her trouble lately.

And i sadly have to leave you... my bed is calling me, and it very tempting to hail that call.

so i will be seeing you people tomorrow. ciao!
        G'night Daryst!

Hi, everyone!

Spoiler:

Great sig! Good noght trekie!
        sigpic
        Sig by ME.

Comment

Goodnight trekie See you tomorow.

EDIT: great sig BTW

Comment

*pokes thread*

Hellooooooooo

*echoes*

we need a discussion topic. any ideas???

Comment

Where is everyone???

Comment

Where is everyone???
                everyone went to go to sleep i hate time zones

Comment

Originally posted by StargateHERO View Post
                  everyone went to go to sleep i hate time zones
                  Yeah me too

Hey! Souldn't we had the Mckeller moments from the previous episodes on the list??? Do you still have it?

Comment

here's the list

Spoiler:
                    Adrift
                    1. When Rodney and Jen work together to save Elizabeth

Tabula Rasa
                    2. Keller's comment about Rodney being her number 1 patient

Doppelganger
                    3. The little banter between Rodney and Jennifer at breakfast ('I said nightmare, not delusional male fantasy!')
                    4. After the discussion of the entity in rodney, the whole team left the room. But not Jennifer, she looks down to Rodney in the isolation room again with a little bit worried expression

Trio
                    5. Jennifer taking off her shirt and Rodney looking disappointed when she stops
                    6. Jennifer saying to Rodney (about Katie) 'What she deserves is to be with a nice guy, like you'
                    7. McKay's rant about Sam and Jennifer's bodies
                    8. Jen flirting with Rodney and asking him to grab a beer with her

The Last Man
                    9. holding hands
                    10. Jennifer and Rodney kiss
                    11. Jennifer and Rodney walking together
                    12. Rodney and Jennifer's conversation when she's in the hospital

Search and Rescue
                    13. Rodney just got saved, from under the gravel, and Keller asks him to come over, when she asked him if he needed any medical help, he says no, and she said: 'Wow, Rodney McKay refusing Medical help'
                    14. When Jennifer is talking to Sheppard, she says, 'I'm sure McKay and Ronon will be able to fix it' and then john says, 'Mckay's alive?' and Jennifer, smiling, says 'Yeah,' then the smile fades, 'Yeah, he and Lorne were the only two to make it out of the rubble'

The Seed
                    15. Jennifer says to Teyla: 'He surprises me sometimes' (talking about McKay)
                    16. Rodney and Jennifer looking at each other when John says, 'Woolsey wasn't the weirdest thing about that time line'
                    17. Rodney worried about Keller ('Did you get any sleep last night?')
                    18. Rodney worried about Keller, when Woolsey asked her questions about the hybrids
                    19. The look on Rodney's face when Jennifer says to Carson that she was able to recreate the treatment
                    20. When Teyla asks him to override the door controls, and McKay says: 'I'm not breaking into her room & if she's in there naked or something, you guys are taking the blame'
                    21. Rodney saying: 'And they just left her there?'
                    22. Rodney going to visit Keller in the isolation room

Broken Ties
                    23. When they flee from Sheppard and Teyla to get lunch

The Shrine
                    24. The fruit cup scene
                    25. The scene where Jennifer strokes Rodney's hair
                    26. When Rodney whispers 'Bye' to Jennifer behind the camera
                    27. Towards the end of the episode, when the team is trying to convince McKay to do the surgery, he's adamantly opposed to the surgery until Jen says "I can do it". Then all of sudden his demeanor changes and he's not so against it anymore.
                    28. "It was scary", "for me too" dialogue at the end
                    29. 'I love you' from Rodney

Comment

Thanks Hero now, we must think of new ones... I can think of the beginning of Tracker and the end I guess.. But I'm not good at noticing Mckeller moments HAve any ideas ?

EDIT: I'm leaving now, I'm going to go watch the emmy awards

Comment

Thanks Hero now, we must think of new ones... I can think of the beginning of Tracker and the end I guess.. But I'm not good at noticing Mckeller moments HAve any ideas ?

EDIT: I'm leaving now, I'm going to go watch the emmy awards
                        no problem, and have fun! i'm gonna watch them too!

here's my updated list, but everyone else, if i missed anything, please feel free to add more!!! i also put the tracker moments in spoilers, so if anyone wants to read the list that hasn't seen tracker, it's spoiler free for only tracker. it's got other spoilers for season five though.

Spoiler:
                        Adrift

Tabula Rasa

Doppelganger
                        3. The little banter between Rodney and Jennifer at breakfast ('I said nightmare, not delusional male fantasy!')
                        4. After the discussion of the entity in rodney, the whole team left the room. But not Jennifer, she looks down to Rodney in the isolation room again with a little bit worried expression

Trio
                        6. Jennifer saying to Rodney (about Katie) 'What she deserves is to be with a nice guy, like you'

The Last Man
                        9. holding hands

Search and Rescue
                        13. Rodney just got saved, from under the gravel, and Keller asks him to come over, when she asked him if he needed any medical help, he says no, and she said: 'Wow, Rodney McKay refusing Medical help'
                        14. When Jennifer is talking to Sheppard, she says, 'I'm sure McKay and Ronon will be able to fix it' and then john says, 'Mckay's alive?' and Jennifer, smiling, says 'Yeah,' then the smile fades, 'Yeah, he and Lorne were the only two to make it out of the rubble'

The Seed
                        16. Rodney and Jennifer looking at each other when John says, 'Woolsey wasn't the weirdest thing about that time line'
                        18. Rodney worried about Keller, when Woolsey asked her questions about the hybrids
                        19. The look on Rodney's face when Jennifer says to Carson that she was able to recreate the treatment
                        20. When Teyla asks him to override the door controls, and McKay says: 'I'm not breaking into her room & if she's in there naked or something, you guys are taking the blame'

Broken Ties

The Shrine
                        24. The fruit cup scene
                        27. Towards the end of the episode, when the team is trying to convince McKay to do the surgery, he's adamantly opposed to the surgery until Jen says "I can do it". Then all of sudden his demeanor changes and he's not so against it anymore.

spoilers for tracker
                        Spoiler:
                        Tracker
                        30. Beginning scene when Rodney is trying to memorize fancy medical terms to impress Jennifer.
                        31. When Rodney is offering to carry the medical kit.
                        32. The “What happened to her” line!
                        33. When Rodney finally sees Jennifer again, she grabs his arm!
                        34. The huge smile on his face when Ronon first says that he has no intentions with Jennifer.
                        35. RODNEY HAS ROMANTIC INTENTIONS!!!!

Last edited by StargateHERO; 21 September 2008, 04:28 PM.

Comment

Hello from the Emmy's!

*goes back to watching Emmy's*
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME.

Comment

I've created a McKeller YouTube Channel over here. The link is also in my signature. So check it out if you like, subscribe if you want to know about any new videos, and enjoy.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by StargateHERO View Post
                              no problem, and have fun! i'm gonna watch them too!

here's my updated list, but everyone else, if i missed anything, please feel free to add more!!! i also put the tracker moments in spoilers, so if anyone wants to read the list that hasn't seen tracker, it's spoiler free for only tracker. it's got other spoilers for season five though.

Spoiler:
                              Adrift

Tabula Rasa

Doppelganger

Trio

The Last Man
                              9. holding hands

Search and Rescue

The Seed

Broken Ties

The Shrine
                              24. The fruit cup scene

spoilers for tracker
                              Spoiler:
                              Tracker
                              30. Beginning scene when Rodney is trying to memorize fancy medical terms to impress Jennifer.
                              31. When Rodney is offering to carry the medical kit.
                              32. The “What happened to her” line!
                              33. When Rodney finally sees Jennifer again, she grabs his arm!
                              34. The huge smile on his face when Ronon first says that he has no intentions with Jennifer.
                              35. RODNEY HAS ROMANTIC INTENTIONS!!!!

Great List SGHero!, can't think of anything to add, but this list is great for me not to search endlessly for Mckeller Moments Infact it would fit perfectly for my project, we only need to think of what kind of music to put under those scenes and were off!

Originally posted by Pandora's_Box View Post
                              I've created a McKeller YouTube Channel over here. The link is also in my signature. So check it out if you like, subscribe if you want to know about any new videos, and enjoy.
                              youtube is blocked from work.... they think that we all go watch movies and not work.........how right they are........Anyway, il check when i am back home and woken up, hardly got any sleep *yawn* Oh and did you got my mail?

Hi, everyone!

Spoiler:

Love the sig, Would green you if i could.... can't, have the spread the green first.

*spreads green*

Mckeller music videos and Captation Archive
                              Spoiler:

Comment

tracker

Spoiler:
                                mckeller is in full swing and i love it ...hopefully the timeline in "the last man" will come true
                                https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Working...
                                X