Rodney McKay/Jennifer Keller Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have to agree with KindlyKeller

I do think that when you press the right button, Rodney will come out of his shell. Just in those life threatning situations they always end up in. Like instinct or something similair, i dont know. But we all do know is that Rodney is human, and has those feelings. Just doesn't know on how to act on them.

Thats one of the main things keller has to work on i think. Ones she has done that, Mckey might make the first moves instead of Keller. Which would be nice for a change

Mckeller music videos and Captation Archive
    Spoiler:

Comment

Well a post i made yesterday has been heavily modified by a moderator and a post i made today has been completely deleted. Its a shame as i thought i had some decent insights into what makes a good smut fic and i also thought we were all having a good conversation about the subject.

Comment

Originally posted by ykickamoocow View Post
        Well a post i made yesterday has been heavily modified by a moderator and a post i made today has been completely deleted. Its a shame as i thought i had some decent insights into what makes a good smut fic and i also thought we were all having a good conversation about the subject.
        You do have some insights into this topic, its just like you said a shame that they modify these posts, even after you warned everybody...but there is not much we can do about that. Rules and all that other stuff.

but dont let that discourage you! we read what you were talking about and wholehartly agree (i think)

Spoiler:

Comment

I wonder if Sheppard or anyone like that has noticed how close McKay and Keller are getting
          Spoiler:

made by krissie678

Comment

it will be interesting when the rest of the atlantis team does notice especially Shep...oh how he is gonna give McKay a bad time
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SlytherinGal View Post
              it will be interesting when the rest of the atlantis team does notice especially Shep...oh how he is gonna give McKay a bad time
              Hmmm... I wonder if he will? Knowing what he knows about the alternate future, and being very obviously Rodney's closest friend.

Will he smooth the course of true love? I think he will!

The Doctor and the Wild Man Thread... Keeping the dream alive.

Comment

Originally posted by fuchsia View Post
                Hmmm... I wonder if he will? Knowing what he knows about the alternate future, and being very obviously Rodney's closest friend.

Will he smooth the course of true love? I think he will!
                as do I
                Spoiler:

made by krissie678

Comment

And for my 1000th post.... spoilered for being a leeetle bit OT:

Spoiler:

A Happy Shep picture because I think he might be playing the role of cupid for our two love-birds!

Comment

I could so see John snickering at McKay and giving him a hard time.

Congrats fuchsia!

Comment

oh i am positive that he will make a comment or two about them, but he is one of Rodney's best friend so i know he will also be giving him some encouragement.

but without a doubt will it be fun to watch!

<----doomed

and gratz on your milestone Fuchsia!

Spoiler:

Comment

Congrats Fuchsia!

I think there would be a little bantering between John and Rodney but he will also be supportive. Look how he supported Rodney about his decision to (in spoilers just in case)
                        Spoiler:
                        propose to Katie Brown
                        in Quarantine.

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

Howdy guys!

@pavaneofstars: I agree with everything you just said.

@the rest of you: Yes, it will be very interesting to see how the team reacts when they find out. Shep will definately give Rodney a bad time...but that's only because he cares...thus the encouragement. I do hope that Shep "smooths the course of true love" for our lovebirds.

@fuchsia: Congrats on 1000 posts!

Whew, I think I've cought up now...at least on the last page...
                          Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 09 September 2008, 12:26 PM.
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by Krissie678 View Post

Congrats fuchsia!
                            Originally posted by Daryst View Post
                            gratz on your milestone Fuchsia!
                            Originally posted by pavaneofstars View Post
                            Congrats Fuchsia!
                            Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                            @fuchsia: Congrats on 1000 posts!
                            Thanks, guys, you're too kind!
                            I'm feelin' all romantic about Jennifer and Rodney ATM... how long til we see some more McKeller love???

Comment

When Sheppard finds out?
                              He already knows. He's just waiting for it to play out.

Comment

Originally posted by fuchsia View Post

I'm feelin' all romantic about Jennifer and Rodney ATM... how long til we see some more McKeller love???
                                I hope not long! I'm already going through withdrawals...and it's not fun.

Bring on Tracker! ...and Brainstorm!

And y'welcome.
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME.

Comment

Working...
                                X