Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've just posted this over in the Doctor Who news section. Some more spoilers and squee moments for some.

As for me - I'm thinking - OMG not

Spoiler:
    Rose again!

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
      I've just posted this over in the Doctor Who news section. Some more spoilers and squee moments for some.

As for me - I'm thinking - OMG not

Spoiler:
      Rose again!
      Now, see? That doesn't make any sense to me. Rose's story is over as far as the series goes.
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
        Now, see? That doesn't make any sense to me. Rose's story is over as far as the series goes.
        Well almost since David Started Billie said she wanted to be there for his last eppy and Blen fear the spoiler (kinda)
        Spoiler:
        There is a rumor that her name (or an eppy) would be Rose Smith meaning that potentially Rose and Doctor 10.5 got married.
        Since I liked Rose (although Donna was cooler and most anyone is better than Martha) it doesn't bother me too much. Plus we will also get
        Spoiler:
        Sarah Jane, Luke, Donna and the Master.
        sigpic

Comment

Thanks

Well my interesting day was not over yet, my mum called me at 8pm maybe that their computer is not working and they just have to get to the internet. They are making some house reconstruction and wanted to see some doors... But I have a laptop and could take it to the kitchen - it is not very clean here in the living room Lol. And I haven't told them cause they would want to stay longer and I was watching pop idol

Comment

Ok, so. Stargate aside, who is your favorite thunks? Movies and TV. Let's hear from everyone in the Peanut Gallery!

Me? Probably Harrison Ford and Dennis Quaid for movies. For TV? Umm Nathan Fillion and George Eads.
            sigpic

Comment

Nice idea

Well tv I will be repeating myself: Josh Holloway, Hugh Laurie and D.J. Elliott. Movies are more difficult, I don't have so much, but definitely Viggo Mortensen and George Clooney.

Comment

Gabriel Byrne for movies, tv Wentworth Miller, Kyle Schmid (but only really one character) and of course Jason Momoa and Kaven Smith
                sigpic

Comment

Fave Thunks-
                  movies: Dennis Quaid, Brendan Fraiser, Jim Caveziel, and the classics...Bogey, Gable, and Grant

tv: Jason Momoa, MIchael Shanks (new obsession there), Nathan Fillon, and Chris Noth

*kicks clintonio for being down AGAIN!*

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                    Gabriel Byrne for movies, tv Wentworth Miller, Kyle Schmid (but only really one character) and of course Jason Momoa and Kaven Smith
                    Hey! I said no Stargate! I know everyone's Stargate proclivities.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                      Hey! I said no Stargate! I know everyone's Stargate proclivities.
                      I don't watch much tv that isn't stargate!

Comment

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
                        I don't watch much tv that isn't stargate!
                        Me either. When I got to the tv part, I had to stop and think.
                        sigpic

Comment

Sorry it just felt wrong to ignore them
                          sigpic

Comment

Hello(:

*Is Wondering If Clintonio Is Ever Going To Come Back Online*
                            sigpic
                            sig by stars-and-kisses.tumblr.com

Comment

I gave up on clintonio. I'll keep an eye on other people's sigs and the site, but I'm not going without.
                              sigpic

Comment

Clintomio has only recently really started acting up it is really annoying
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X