Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
    And what's wrong with curtains? Not that they're my particular style, but still? It's always nice to make a house more homey.
    Nothing's wrong with curtains, but considering a couple of years back I'd spend it all on DVD's and games, me buying curtains (without having even planned on doing it) just makes it that much more noticeable that I am growing up (GAH, please stop it!!!)
    sigpic
    My Site || My Blog

Comment

Originally posted by misskitten View Post
      Nothing's wrong with curtains, but considering a couple of years back I'd spend it all on DVD's and games, me buying curtains (without having even planned on doing it) just makes it that much more noticeable that I am growing up (GAH, please stop it!!!)
      How wrong is it of me that I put "buying curtains" in the same category as "buying books/cd's/movies"? Usually I only have money to buy necessities.
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

How wrong is it of me that I put "buying curtains" in the same category as "buying books/cd's/movies"? Usually I only have money to buy necessities.
        I always preferred buying decorations and home things...even as a teenager. I pout it right up there with buying music and clothes.
        sigpic

Comment

I can't say that I look at curtains very often. But I am always in search of the perfect frying pan.

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
            I can't say that I look at curtains very often. But I am always in search of the perfect frying pan.
            That sounds like Hubby. He is the one who does all the cooking and he always loves to find a new gadget or a new pan.
            sigpic

Comment

So is it just my computer again or is Clintonio down?
              sigpic
              sig by stars-and-kisses.tumblr.com

Comment

No, it's clintonio. All the threads I've been on today has missing sigs.
                sigpic

Comment

Oh good, I thought it was my computer again...
                  sigpic
                  sig by stars-and-kisses.tumblr.com

Comment

I am about this |---------| close to trying to pick out one of my sigs and putting it in permanantly.

But how to choose? I've got like 83 sigs!
                    sigpic

Comment

I get to teach the sunday school kids a song tomorrow...it's the first class of the year At least I have a teaching partner, so that's good
                      "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                        I get to teach the sunday school kids a song tomorrow...it's the first class of the year At least I have a teaching partner, so that's good
                        Which song?
                        sigpic

Comment

WooHoo! Clintonio is back! I don't have to choose a sig!
                          sigpic

Comment

I grew up with another set of Native American names - got totally confused with the ones around here. It's a totally different language group. How sad is it that I could pronounce all of yours but it took forever for me to learn some of the ones around here?
                            I still laugh at how Hoosiers (people here in Indiana) pronounce french names like Versailles--- they call it ver-sales! always good for a chuckle. You were probably from an area that had the Delaware and Souix tribes--- those names abound in the northeast and midwest.

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
                            That sounds like Hubby. He is the one who does all the cooking and he always loves to find a new gadget or a new pan.
                            Does he like the little mermaid "I've got gadgets and gizmos aplenty...." that is my (kitchen) theme song! I love kitchen gadgets. *has some she has never used *

Comment

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
                              I still laugh at how Hoosiers (people here in Indiana) pronounce french names like Versailles--- they call it ver-sales! always good for a chuckle. You were probably from an area that had the Delaware and Souix tribes--- those names abound in the northeast and midwest.

Does he like the little mermaid "I've got gadgets and gizmos aplenty...." that is my (kitchen) theme song! I love kitchen gadgets. *has some she has never used *
                              Now I will have to sing it to him next time we go shopping in the kitchen outlet stores!
                              sigpic

Comment

Which song?
                                Still trying to figure that out...I most likely am going to go with this one, though (b/c we did it at camp and I know the thing by heart, including the dance moves ):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oIJr...eature=related

lol
                                "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X