Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

-grins- I guess that means I'm expected here tomorrow to tell all about the interview, Ever?
    sigpic

Comment

thanks guys for removing it. and if you see any others posted around, please report them and we'll delete them.

jason by himself is fine, just edit the child out please
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DrJenniferDex View Post
        -grins- I guess that means I'm expected here tomorrow to tell all about the interview, Ever?
        Of Course!
        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Blenca! The vid got done downloading and WOW! I don't know the first thing about vidding, but great song, clips, timing everything!
          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Figures. You ladies let me get away with nothing in here! Well, I promise I will be here as soon as my grandmother leaves tomorrow.
            sigpic

Comment

Morning
              Yeah, we have public holiday and I am sitting at work. But it has advantages, empty train and trams, no one outside.

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
              At last!!!

My vid finally finished processing.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ouDJ7dDJAA0

and a rapidshare link for Misi

http://rapidshare.com/files/15813888..._0001.wmv.html

Hope you enjoy it.
              I wanna see it and have to wait! Not fair I am sure it's awsome

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
              oh crap that is right this is a bad week for me no Prison Break and no SGA what is there to watch?
              No ep? I have only House this week! And CSI. No Bones till 5th of November, Weeds is over, Lost in January... Bad tv stations! So more time for SG1. I persuaded my bf yesterday that I need to watch Grace... He doesn't like it so much but he knows why I love it So he gave up Blen, you will love it too!

GG, should Sara be in the third ep of CSI too? I haven't watched the second yet but I know she is there.

Comment

Morning everyone

Thank you so much for the greens & lovely comments about my vid.

Sen- I watched some more of SG1 last night. Which season is Grace in? I'm half way through season 4 at the moment.

Comment

It's season 7, you will have to wait. But there are some great ep sooner. So, you saw Beneath the Surface? I read very much perfect fics about the ep... Some non PG too Perfect episode.

I think there very little number of eps I don't have to watch again and I already know which and skip them.

Comment

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post
                    It's season 7, you will have to wait. But there are some great ep sooner. So, you saw Beneath the Surface? I read very much perfect fics about the ep... Some non PG too Perfect episode.

I think there very little number of eps I don't have to watch again and I already know which and skip them.
                    My so far favorite S/J fics "Thyself, Unknown" and "Know Thyself" are based on Beneath the Surface. Great episode So much ficcing potential Helps that they are my favorite kind of stories

I'm slowly closing in on getting a fourteenth chapter done. Currently not writing in order, at the moment I am (re)writing The Shrine to go *my* way Hopefully you'll like it
                    sigpic
                    My Site || My Blog

Comment

Originally posted by misskitten View Post
                      My so far favorite S/J fics "Thyself, Unknown" and "Know Thyself" are based on Beneath the Surface. Great episode So much ficcing potential Helps that they are my favorite kind of stories

I'm slowly closing in on getting a fourteenth chapter done. Currently not writing in order, at the moment I am (re)writing The Shrine to go *my* way Hopefully you'll like it
                      Tell me There is bunch of fics on http://sjalways-forever.jackandsamforever.net/index.php, great site. This is really one of the episodes that leaves a lot for ff.

And I am really curious about the fic. For me, the Shrine was not so bad but it definitely could be better How long it should be? And I know what you mean, I usually write what I can and than I have problems to connect the pieces

Comment

my own views of keller aside, i think if shes going to be with anyone on atlantis, its gotta be ronon. And the fact that she ripped his heart out, even tho the big man tried to hide it, just made me angry. hell even more so than i was

Really sums it up for me this pic

Comment

Welcome to the thread, badboyz!

I love the pic.
                          I think I understand, I had my doubts about Jenn at the beginning but then I started to like her very much.
                          Spoiler:
                          TLT event... well we still believe it will be explained some way. And that the pic form EatG is an AU I really, really didn't like her after she hurt him so much. But we are optimistic again

Comment

Beneath the Surface was the last one I watched last night. Sam sitting with her head on Jack's shoulder. *happy sigh* So I'm slowly working my way through them all.

And I hope your version of The Shrine is better than the one we've seen, Kitten.

Edit - Hello & Welcome BadBoyz. All I want is for Ronon to be happy and I too was extremely annoyed that she said she liked someone else. I was miserable for a whole day! But now I'm back to being optimistic and clutching at straws as usual

Love the cartoon BTW. Is it possible to snurch it?

Comment

Popping in with a link for minor spoiler pics for Vegas....mostly
                              Spoiler:
                              old guys playing poker, with the exception of a gorgeous wraith and a nicely dishevelled Sheppard!

http://spoilertv.blogspot.com/2008/1...519-vegas.html

The Doctor and the Wild Man Thread... Keeping the dream alive.

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                                Beneath the Surface was the last one I watched last night. Sam sitting with her head on Jack's shoulder. *happy sigh* So I'm slowly working my way through them all.

And I hope your version of The Shrine is better than the one we've seen, Kitten.

Edit - Hello & Welcome BadBoyz. All I want is for Ronon to be happy and I too was extremely annoyed that she said she liked someone else. I was miserable for a whole day! But now I'm back to being optimistic and clutching at straws as usual

Love the cartoon BTW. Is it possible to snurch it?
                                Thankyou Blencathra Yes be my guest, you can use it. They are not mine naturally, wish i was that talented. That one, and others like it can be found in the link in my sig Yeah i want Ronon to be happy. He's been through so much in his life. I mean i guess the show is full of people who have never fitted in, wherever they have been. Shep, is now grounded, Mckay has found something challenging and worthwhile, Teyla is accepted and helping, and Ronon has a new home.

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post
                                Welcome to the thread, badboyz!

I love the pic.
                                I think I understand, I had my doubts about Jenn at the beginning but then I started to like her very much.
                                Spoiler:
                                TLT event... well we still believe it will be explained some way. And that the pic form EatG is an AU I really, really didn't like her after she hurt him so much. But we are optimistic again
                                Yeah i hope that ronon is able to become happy in his life, personal life again, sadly i don't think it will be expanded on anymore in the series etc. But hey i can dream

Comment

Working...
                                X