Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well. I've got a new chapter for you lot to enjoy. Hopefully it's good. Do let me know.

What Comes Next - Ch. 5

Black J/T sig made by Blencathra, Keller sig by Krissie, all others made by me

My Fics (updated 7/29/09)

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
      Exactly Mellow!

I would have been serioulsy worried
      Spoiler:
      if Jenn had watched the video & then touched Rodney's lips on the monitor with her fingertips or something. As it was she just sat there looking almost sorry for him. Also Ronon still hasn't given her any indication that his feelings are still there as well. She may just be toying with the idea of Rodney as she feels any attraction she has for Ronon may not be returned. I truely believe she just feels compassion for Rodney, not love.
      OMG fingertips...lips...
      Spoiler:
      I see what you are saying..I would have died! If she had did that cheesey cliche move I would have abandon all ships That is why they can't put her with Rodney, they would have to put those moments in there but with Ronon, it would be more like how she was in the inframry..yea yea yea, rather than those cheesey moments. You don't think she is aware of Ronon's "liking" towards her? I don't know I think they are already on there way to being "together" I noticed a change with Ronon/Jenn and no I'm not being crazy, I'm not saying they are in love... but her being bossy with him.. I mean NOW, Ronon not shooting her with his gun set to stun when she didn't agree with him and whats up with him not hanging around to talk with McKay after being checked out? and talking back to her as he walked into the jumper and her little response...and my favorite scene "you did a good job" and her turning to him saying yea, you too..please note she didn't have to turn around to look at him and he didn't h ave to smile back...OMG! what is wrong with me I keep on rambling..sorry guys

Originally posted by mai View Post
      I agree, The Shrine is the starting signal for the

Spoiler:
      love triangle

I also think that Jenn's

Spoiler:
      arguing against the shrine plan was her acting on her responsibility as Rodney's doctor. She has to choose what is medically best for him and consider what her patient would choose himself. And Rodney is a person of science. She doesn't have to be in love to act on her oath.

I do think Rodney's former behavior (the flirting) and his confession tied into this, somebody who loves and trusts you is dying - of course you fight for him more desperately than usual - especially when you don't return these feelings. I think it made her feel she owes it to him even more.
      Whichever way
      Spoiler:
      This turns "tri" turns out I just hope it doesn't get cheesey or over the top. I want it to just flow..and I sure as hell don't want to see Ronon and Rodney fighting, arguing, or even bickering a little over Jenn.
      Sig made by DG. Thanks DG sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
        Thank you again for the birthday wishes.

I've read back & most of you express what I want to say.

I agree about
        Spoiler:
        the cupcake thing. The fact that he more or less asked her out for dinner but she didn't say yes. I also liked the fact that the writers got in the bit about how having one drink previously doesn't mean they were on a date.

I think I would be really excited if I was a Rodney/John slasher. What all this about Rodney running down corridors shouting for John in the middle of the night & calling for him all the time. *wink*

Did you also see that when Ronon & everyone was quite insistent that Rodney be taken to the shrine & Jenn wanted to discuss it with Rodney, one of the first things she mentioned was that the planet was inhabited by wraith and that it was putting his companions in danger taking him there. I need to watch that bit again & see who she was looking at when she said that.

Another bit I really liked was when John & Jenn were running back to the puddlejumper, SHE was running with the pack on her back. John just had his gun. They arrived at the jumper & she was barely out of breath. Vast improvement in her fitness from MIssing.

I see nearly all of Jennifers reactions as being worry about a friend and guilt as she feels she should have recognised Rondey's symptoms sooner.

All in all, this was the episode that sets
        Spoiler:
        Rodney up at being part of this triangle. Without it, I would have been hard pushed to realise that he was in love with her at all.

Another thing that crossed my mind is
        Spoiler:
        that at last TPTB have actually had a character say I love you. So now what's to stop Ronon saying the same thing?

The first, That makes sense tactically. They were on a wraith planet and John would want free access to his weapons. Way cool that Jenn has been getting in shape. Running with Ronon maybe?

The second, I think that he will be saying it in a soon to be aired episode. After all, JoeM did say that Jenn finds out that they both love her. And that they both find out the other is interested. Maybe I'm remembering wrong.
        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by shanna1 View Post
          Well. I've got a new chapter for you lot to enjoy. Hopefully it's good. Do let me know.

What Comes Next - Ch. 5
          Oh, cool! New fic!!!

And if the show swings this whole thing to McKeller, I'll get philisophical. I do ship minor ships. Obviously. I will always love Ronon, Jenn, and Rodney. I will ship along my merry way!
          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
            The first, That makes sense tactically. They were on a wraith planet and John would want free access to his weapons. Way cool that Jenn has been getting in shape. Running with Ronon maybe?

The second, I think that he will be saying it in a soon to be aired episode. After all, JoeM did say that Jenn finds out that they both love her. And that they both find out the other is interested. Maybe I'm remembering wrong.
            Maybe more than just *running* with Ronon?

From what I remember Joe M, writing on his blog in response to posters was, Tracker. I'm sum it up using what I read and what I think. I don't know in what epi Ronon and Rodney both learn of each other's feelings towards Jenn. But the love tri will be in full swing in Tracker. and I know a lot of people are put off by this "Triangle" but I'm going to wait to see how it turns out. Tracker maybe the epi where Ronon and Rodney learn of each other's feelings, how they come to discover this who knows, will they get a clue by watching each other's interactions with Jenn or are they going to talk about it? I don't see Ronon talking about it but hey you never know. In Tracker Jenn will learn more about Ronon (not directly) through her conversation with this new Runner, so this is where she will make her decision, she already got to see a little into Rodney's mind and now she will get a insight into Ronon's.

Comment

Spoiler:
              : I wanna have a look at you guys, too.
              : We're good.
              : By that I mean now.

And he just follows her! -grins- I love it!

: Like I said, we're good.
              : Yeah, yeah...

sigpic

Comment

*fetal position* This school project is killin' me. I think I just found my first gray hair.

Comment

I finally watched it and I must say I am not pesimistic I know you probably said all of that but I cannot be silent

Spoiler:
                  Well, the beginning in the infirmary was a bit distracting, she was flirting with him, but when he mentioned the dating thing, she didn't look very persuaded. Ok, he asked her for the dinner. Again, he did it.

I adored the little moment with Ronon. It was really like the partner row

At the end Rodney said he loved her. Her expression was not the expression of person who feels the same. Not at all. I have nothing to add to that.

What I want to say, the whole episode is full of Rodney expressing his feelings. Yeah, he might love her, but there must be two in the relationship. I didn't see more than friendla feelings in Jenn and the bit with Ronon was for me more shippy than all the thing with Rodney. I am too optimistic maybe but I really think that.

I made 76 caps I will start posting in a moment, I don't feel very good right now. Stupid week. How many times do I have to say that?

Comment

Originally posted by mellow yellow View Post

Spoiler:
                    This turns "tri" turns out I just hope it doesn't get cheesey or over the top. I want it to just flow..and I sure as hell don't want to see Ronon and Rodney fighting, arguing, or even bickering a little over Jenn.
                    No, me neither, I don't think this would be very in character for both guys...if there is conflict, I hope they do it subtle.

Comment

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post
                      I finally watched it and I must say I am not pesimistic I know you probably said all of that but I cannot be silent

Spoiler:
                      Well, the beginning in the infirmary was a bit distracting, she was flirting with him, but when he mentioned the dating thing, she didn't look very persuaded. Ok, he asked her for the dinner. Again, he did it.

I adored the little moment with Ronon. It was really like the partner row

At the end Rodney said he loved her. Her expression was not the expression of person who feels the same. Not at all. I have nothing to add to that.

What I want to say, the whole episode is full of Rodney expressing his feelings. Yeah, he might love her, but there must be two in the relationship. I didn't see more than friendla feelings in Jenn and the bit with Ronon was for me more shippy than all the thing with Rodney. I am too optimistic maybe but I really think that.

I made 76 caps I will start posting in a moment, I don't feel very good right now. Stupid week. How many times do I have to say that?
                      Hi, I'm glad you watched it, overall I liked the episode..
                      and I agree with you..it could be because we are biased and want Jenn and Ronon together
                      Spoiler:
                      but I found Ronon/Jenn more shippy than McKeller scenes..and yes, she didn't respond to going out to dinner and it was nice to know that previously they only had that one drink and nothing since. The stupid I Love you...was just over the top, and I think it was meant to be over the top to show how out of it McKay was. and I still stand my "insight" that he didn't know what he was saying and don't think he was directing it at her and we don't know what happened after he came back to reality and what jenn's response was. I'm sure they will have to talk about it because I'm sure McKay will want to see the videos she made.

Comment

-cracks up more-

Spoiler:
                        Woolsey:...a magical shrine, in a cave, behind a waterfall!
                        Ronon: Did I say it was magical?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DrJenniferDex View Post
                          -cracks up more-

Spoiler:
                          Woolsey:...a magical shrine, in a cave, behind a waterfall!
                          Ronon: Did I say it was magical?
                          Yes, that funny.. I love Ronon's dry response.

How about Woosley..

Spoiler:
                          You learn to hunt when you were 6?

Comment

Spoiler:
                            Personally, I didn't see anything shippy in this episode, not even in Ronon's interaction with Jenn. I believe that is entirely due to the fact that I was too busy curling up on the floor, about to cry right along with Jeannie. Admit it, you all were too. I don't see how anyone could not have been.

Comment

I'm watching it right now, so yeah,
                              Spoiler:
                              I'm crying.
                              -nods- I *did* see shippy moments, though, like when
                              Spoiler:
                              Ronon just follows behind Jennifer obediently, and lets her boss him around a bit.
                              sigpic

Comment

I've just been watching it once more with Small Blen. She thinks that Rodney is in love with

Spoiler:
                                John.

And now we have to watch it AGAIN as Small wants to see it AGAIN.

Comment

Working...
                                X