Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes guys 800 PAGES that's great
    And I have 3300 post

Comment

yay us 800 pages!!!!!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mountiegirl View Post
        Thanks for the link - I sorted it out - page should be normal size.

I've just realised we are on the 800th page!!!! Go us!!!

That's what he said in an interview I heard about at work - no source I'm afraid but he said that

Spoiler:
        He wanted to die heroically because Ronon is a warrior and also that he wasn't going to do season 6 so he's might have been killed off at the end of season

That's what I heard.....
        Yeah, well, that was when he wanted to hedge his bets and wanted to try new things! (or so I'm assuming) Now, he'll have the opportunity to go off and act in all sorts of other things. All we need from him is what 6 weeks a year? That's not too much to ask!

I'm starting to think that Jason is waaaay out of touch as to what his fan base wants for his character.
        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Congrats Aqua!!!

I also heard that he
          Spoiler:
          didn't want to do a season 6. I was outraged! OMG! I wonder if they'll do the classic kill him off but leave Keller pregnant thing. Just a theory

Thank you to Blen for the sig!

Spoiler:

I'm a 60%er!!!
          Proud member of the Major Lorne/Kavan Thunk thread
          Proud member of Sam/Jack family thread

Proud member of The Doctor and the Wild Man Thread

Comment

Congrats Aqua!!!

I also heard that he
            Spoiler:
            didn't want to do a season 6. I was outraged! OMG! I wonder if they'll do the classic kill him off but leave Keller pregnant thing. Just a theory
            no he said he did want to do a season after Season 6
            sigpic

Comment

Sweet! 800 pages!!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Yay, Aqua!

And yeah, he *seriously* is.
                sigpic

Comment

Guys Guys Don't get angry We still have 14 episodes to look forward to

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                    Also, did you guys see with SGU they are looking for a known actor for the lead? I saw a thread some time ago about how cool would it be if Nathan Fillion would head up that show! I like the idea personally.
                    he would be good or adam baldwin (drool!) he looks soooooo fine in uniform!

Originally posted by aquagirl View Post
                    Blen you are back How was you holiday?
                    And how is everyone doing?
                    Just in shock a bit here aqua and you?

I would have come sooner but I only just heard from my friend at work (I was in hospital for my MRI yesterday so I wasn't online) that
                    Spoiler:
                    TPTB FRICKIN CANCELED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHHH!!!!
                    not in a good mood but they are making

Spoiler:
                    a movie to wrap up the story line and also a second is in the pipelines..... that's what I heard. Also... Jason Momoa wants his character killed off in a heroic style.....

Anyone online?
                    I am here (with a sinus headache) and trying NOT to get blue over SGA ending! I don't watch regular tv anymore and I am a bit amazed at how attached I have gotten to SGA. When I watched regular tv more I never seemed to get deeply "into" shows. Now with just SGA and bones keeping my interest... I get "into" the shows more.
                    OT - personal weirdness here, would anyone belive I am taping a documentary on the dark ages so hubby and I can watch it this weekend? am I pathetic or what?
                    Last edited by Rac80; 22 August 2008, 10:56 AM.

Comment

I've missed a lot. Hi guys.

http://dragcave.net/user/kzaciswan<--- my scroll have a look at my dragons

Comment

Rac - I tape that sort of thing as well.

And 800 pages!!!!! Does that mean that 16,000 posts is looming on the horizon? Well done us!!!!

Edit - Yes it is and so well done us again!! 16,000 posts!!

Comment

Way to go Thread we hit 16,000 posts!!!!!!!!!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                            Rac - I tape that sort of thing as well.

And 800 pages!!!!! Does that mean that 16,000 posts is looming on the horizon? Well done us!!!!

Edit - Yes it is and so well done us again!! 16,000 posts!!
                            *does happy dance*
                            Nice to know I am not the only weird one! maybe cause us Ronon/Jenn fans are the smarter fans?

Comment

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
                              he would be good or adam baldwin (drool!) he looks soooooo fine in uniform!

Just in shock a bit here aqua and you?

I am here (with a sinus headache) and trying NOT to get blue over SGA ending! I don't watch regular tv anymore and I am a bit amazed at how attached I have gotten to SGA. When I watched regular tv more I never seemed to get deeply "into" shows. Now with just SGA and bones keeping my interest... I get "into" the shows more.
                              OT - personal weirdness here, would anyone belive I am taping a documentary on the dark ages so hubby and I can watch it this weekend? am I pathetic or what?
                              The only reason I didn't mention Adam Baldwin is because he is already known to us true gateheads. Colonel Whats-his-face. But yeah, he'd be good! And I don't think the character would work because he's got a wife and four kids at home. Can't very well have him out there with no way home and the writers wanting to ship him with every other female on the outer reaches of the galaxy.

I'm all for your personal weirdness. There are lots of documentaries that I like to watch with hubby.
                              sigpic

Comment

Of course we're smarter! No doubt about it!!!

So how long until The Shrine? *makes an effort to be jolly*

Comment

Working...
                                X