Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My husband was giving me crap for booing the Rod/Kel stuff. He's not a shipper so he doesn't understand my views.

Comment

AHHHHHHHHHHHH !!! horrible ending
      sigpic
      sig by stars-and-kisses.tumblr.com

Comment

Originally posted by Krissie678 View Post
        Spoiler:
        OMG. That thing on the tape that they cut off was him telling Jen that he loves her. Barf!!!
        Originally posted by Ghanima2 View Post
        I said the same thing!
        Nod to both I was the exact same reaction

Originally posted by Pandora's_Box View Post
        ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
        what ever small cramped spaces Pandora

Spoiler:
        But she doesn't say anything to it. She just stands there all emotional. Anyone would be acting the same way if someone they were friends with that was dying said that to them, even if they didn't feel the same way.
        Exactly!!
        sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
          But she doesn't say anything to it. She just stands there all emotional. Anyone would be acting the same way if someone they were friends with that was dying said that to them, even if they didn't feel the same way.
          Ugh, bad childhood memories. -shakes head-
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ghanima2 View Post
            My husband was giving me crap for booing the Rod/Kel stuff. He's not a shipper so he doesn't understand my views.
            we understand you
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pandora's_Box View Post
              ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
              So was that in reference to what my dear, sweet, wonderful, loving, intelligent husband said? Or in reference to what Rodney said?

BTW, Hubby was totally shocked by the whole McKeller thing.
              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                So was that in reference to what my dear, sweet, wonderful, loving, intelligent husband said? Or in reference to what Rodney said?

BTW, Hubby was totally shocked by the whole McKeller thing.
                is he a Ronon/Keller Shipper too?
                sigpic

Comment

OK, seriously I don't even know where to begin, I like the episodes...let me specific..the team parts, especially John and McKay scenes...but then WTF happened?

It started out good...
                  Spoiler:
                  Jenn being bossy with Ronon when they came back through the gate.

Then WTF?
                  Spoiler:
                  McKay is sick why is she trying to set up a dinner date with him???

Then...
                  Spoiler:
                  Jenn not agreeing with Ronon and him not ripping her head off..I thought oh a little lovers quarrel...he is controling himself...

Then
                  Spoiler:
                  Him being all supportive on her and "she told me to shoot it" and "you did good" Jenn replies..you too baby..OK so she didn't say that but you get where I'm going..

Then WTF galaxy are we in???
                  Spoiler:
                  I've loved you for a long time now?? Who the "f" is he talking about or to did he not realize he was talking to Jenn, Ronon's woman? If I wasn't a grown woman I would have cried!!!!! That just damn near killed me especially after this canceling the show "BS"

Anyway, always the optimist, I will say this... Will post in another post so this doesn't get too long!!! Seriously WTF? is all I can think and say and it is taking a lot of concentration just to write this WTF???????
                  Sig made by DG. Thanks DG sigpic

Comment

You know what annoyed about this ep more than the simple fact of the McKeller? It's alittle OT but I figure you'll listen.
                    Spoiler:
                    The fact that after 1 season they have McKay confess his love of Jennifer, but in 10 years of SG-1 not even a mention of the L word for Sam/Jack or anyone else for that matter. I think Daniel said it to his wife maybe once or twice. What are they playing at?

Comment

Mellow you are very right I agree! (I would green you but I have given too much love today sorry) here have this
                      sigpic

Comment

I just thought of something.
                        Spoiler:
                        When did McKay record the confession compared to his having beers with John? 'Cause if it was after, he won't remember that he said it.

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                          is he a Ronon/Keller Shipper too?
                          Up until tonight? I would have said no. Missing was not kind to Hubby's opinion of Jenn. But when he said, "Shut up and go make a baby!" I just about squeed!
                          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                            Up until tonight? I would have said no. Missing was not kind to Hubby's opinion of Jenn. But when he said, "Shut up and go make a baby!" I just about squeed!
                            I like that LOL
                            sigpic

Comment

*explitive* what a horrible week, sorry i was gone for so long...and i just found out SGA was canceled......crap...crappy crappy crappy week
                              *Turn in your P-90 for a MP7; the standard issue weapon for any SG Team*

sigpic

Comment

Me too! Ever's husband rocks.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X