Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks and thanks for the warning!

Thank you to Blen for the sig!

Spoiler:

I'm a 60%er!!!
    Proud member of the Major Lorne/Kavan Thunk thread
    Proud member of Sam/Jack family thread

Proud member of The Doctor and the Wild Man Thread

Comment

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post
      Morning
      Well almost afternoon. I think I have now my inner clock similar to the Americans.... Don't know how I will get used to wake up at 7 am in the camp...

I finished the sig (the Jack and Lorne one) I finally adore my own sig It took me three months of gimping

This is the pic, Everlovin And I hope you will have no storm tomorrow!
      Excellent job on the sig, SeNedra! I'm hoping for no storm tomorrow too. (or at least earlier or later) I'm working on getting that chapter done for you. Should be done this afternoon.

Originally posted by Winona View Post
      Hiya! how are you all feeling today? Its raining here in Engand as perusual but i'm feelin rather cheerful so i thought i'd see what you guys are up to!!! And.....THE NEXT SEASON IS NEARLY HERE!!!!!!
      I think Winona is nearly as excited as I am!

36 Hours!!!!!!!!!!!! Yep! I'm out of my everlovin mind!
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Morning! I've got to go wake up the dogs, but I'll be back in a while (they're lazier than I am, so getting them off the couch might take some time).

EDIT-Wow, it took less time than I thought. They're both outside...eating. The sillies didn't even look at the tennis ball I threw.

Black J/T sig made by Blencathra, Keller sig by Krissie, all others made by me

My Fics (updated 7/29/09)

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
          Excellent job on the sig, SeNedra! I'm hoping for no storm tomorrow too. (or at least earlier or later) I'm working on getting that chapter done for you. Should be done this afternoon.
          Yeah, that reminds me I should be writing

Today I was helping my parents to bring garden furniture from the supermarket, cause they needed a second car. We were waiting there for almost half an hour then we coud take it home... But I am back

Comment

Hey - I'm back. I decided to go to school for biology.
            I can't believe it! 1 day to go! Excited yet?

Thank you to Blen for the sig!

Spoiler:

I'm a 60%er!!!
            Proud member of the Major Lorne/Kavan Thunk thread
            Proud member of Sam/Jack family thread

Proud member of The Doctor and the Wild Man Thread

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
              Poor Rac *huggles*

So exciting Everlovin!!!
              Originally posted by DrJenniferDex View Post
              -helpfully smacks Rac's friend-
              awww you guys are the best!

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
              Ok, here is what I'm hoping and praying about right now! Last night and tonight we have had a rain storm that has interrupted satellite service at 8:00 pm. That's when SGA comes on Friday. I'm sooooo hoping and praying that we don't have a similar storm Friday! I don't know what I'll do if that happens!
              *finds instructions online for an anti-rain dance*..... think that will help?

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post
              Hi Wiona. I am feeling good (well, even we bad guys who already saw SR are still excited about tomorrow

Mountie, do not miss the cut scene from Trio! I think, Wiona, you can find it great too.

Now I am off, The Nanny, first season is on Yeah, it"s stupid but I love it
              I too love the nanny. Fran drescher's voice is like fingernails on chalkboard but she is so darned funny!
              ONE DAY!!!! YIPPEEE!!!!

Comment

Comment

Anyone about?

I've been to watch small Blen in the school production of Wind in the Willows. She was a dancing duckling.

Comment

I'll bet Small Blen was adorable!
                    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Hehe, she must have been perfect
                      I am here, you know, I am here still....

Comment

She was very cute!

But the chairs were a little hard. I was wriggling quite a bit

Comment

Blen, where did you get this pic? I think I haven't seen it or I don't remember
                          Which ep?

Comment

29 hours 'til the premiere...but I've already seen it online, because I've been fighting the battle with impatience since I was two (seriously, I have - but that's a story for another day).

Black J/T sig made by Blencathra, Keller sig by Krissie, all others made by me

My Fics (updated 7/29/09)

Comment

SeN, the pic is from Progeny. Here is another.

Spoiler:

Did we see this bit in the Season 5 tidbits thread? From an interview with Robert Picardo. He was asked a question about interactions with other characters.

Spoiler:
                              And who else? Jason - what’s fun about relating to Jason as a character is because Ronon is set up as the man of few words and, pure action.

He’s a natural contrast to Woolsey who is set up as a guy who can’t stop talking and is not very experienced in the real situations. So I’m looking forward to, , to - in fact, in one of the - I think the first show after the break, I have some very amusing scenes with Ronon where I’m trying to get him to file reports the way he’s supposed to and he hates to do that.

He obviously hates to write. He doesn’t even want to dictate the reports, . So I think that there are unique relationships developing between Woolsey and all the other principle characters that I think have a lot of room there for future growth.

And Shanna, not too long to wait now!!!

Comment

Thanks Blen
                                And nice information, I like Piccardo

Comment

Working...
                                X