Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
    Rac there is a cast interview thing and what they were saying the triangle wouldn't be resolved I'll see if I can find a link to it.
    ok ty my dear!

Comment

okay found it here it is
      sigpic

Comment

okay found it here it is
        you are amazing DG!

Comment

okay found it here it is
          DG, thanks. The babies with dreadlocks Lol. It's great to see them

Comment

aw you are gonna make me blush *looks down and diggs toe into the ground*
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aquagirl View Post
              I got a hell of a good pics of Ronon
              I really would like to use it for a sign but I don't have knowledge to do

This one is the best

You're right! That is the best one!

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
              I've had a go. It was a bit more difficult than I'd anticipated. Mainly because if I try to blur the two pics too much, he ends up looking deformed. So I decided to leave the join between to the two pics quite obvious. Another problem is that his face is tilted and a tree is going up his nose .

Spoiler:

I've decided I'm no good at doing commissions.
              It's good!
              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I'm so tired. I want ice cream before bed, but there's none in the house.

I hope my old high school doesn't show up in my dreams again (and I especially don't want to see its alternate-universe version like I did two nights ago).

Black J/T sig made by Blencathra, Keller sig by Krissie, all others made by me

My Fics (updated 7/29/09)

Comment

Night Shana maybe you can have a Ronon/Keller dream tonight!
                  sigpic

Comment

Good morning everyone!

Just time for a quick pic before I head off to work.

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                      I've had a go. It was a bit more difficult than I'd anticipated. Mainly because if I try to blur the two pics too much, he ends up looking deformed. So I decided to leave the join between to the two pics quite obvious. Another problem is that his face is tilted and a tree is going up his nose .

Spoiler:

I've decided I'm no good at doing commissions.
                      Blen this is amazing I love it You outdid your self and don't be modest it's beautiful
                      And one more thing is this for me?

Comment

good morning shack! I am sort of here -- we had nasty storms late last night so needless to say, today I am sleepy!
                        how is everyone else?
                        we got two more days to wait........FINALLY!!!
                        so in prep:
                        Spoiler:

you know they wanted to!

Comment

Afternoon
                          I had bo chance to stop here earlier. I am leavnig on Sunday morning and I have nothing ready yet... Now I am making laundry And I must still do the school stuff and I am lazy

Rac, hope it's better by you now. I see you jave almost 2000 I think you will have new avatar today

Comment

Do you know what I have? The link to the deleted Trio scene *happy dance*
                            So cool!!!! Thanks APA, here is the link:
                            http://s190.photobucket.com/albums/z...ioDeleted2.flv
                            Amazing!

Comment

Originally posted by shanna1 View Post
                              I'm so tired. I want ice cream before bed, but there's none in the house.

I hope my old high school doesn't show up in my dreams again (and I especially don't want to see its alternate-universe version like I did two nights ago).
                              Oh high school dreams *shudders* those days are better left far far behind....*hides her old disco pics!*

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post
                              Afternoon
                              I had bo chance to stop here earlier. I am leavnig on Sunday morning and I have nothing ready yet... Now I am making laundry And I must still do the school stuff and I am lazy

Rac, hope it's better by you now. I see you jave almost 2000 I think you will have new avatar today
                              Get packing SeN and visit with us while the washer runs!
                              Yep just gray and muggy here today. I am hoping that I can be good (and not get snipped) so I can get a new avi. I keep looking at all the pretty ones!

edit: goes to look at the deleted scene!

Comment

Hurry and post Rac so we can celebrate
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X