Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Krissie678 View Post
    I was driving to school today and the idea for this wallpaper popped into my head.

Click on pic to enlarge

Oooh. Very nice Krissie. I really like how you blended the city and in the middle and the R/K almost kiss over it. I almost didn't see it. Cool beans.

. . . . .

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by renisanz View Post
      Yeah. Though, I just finished a drawing, but I have to wait until April 28th to post it. So I guess I'll work on something else that I can actually show you guys.

I can't wait to see how Ronon looks on the show with his new, shorter hair.
      I'm pouting!! How come we gotta wait until April 28?!? That's like - forever!!

Originally posted by Krissie678 View Post
      I was driving to school today and the idea for this wallpaper popped into my head.

Click on pic to enlarge
      Oooh. Very nice Krissie. I really like how you blended the city and in the middle and the R/K almost kiss over it. I almost didn't see it. Cool beans.

I agree with Reni here! Way cool! Beautiful!

Laters, Misi
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
        I'm pouting!! How come we gotta wait until April 28?!? That's like - forever!!
        LOL. Whatever. It'll be here before you or I know it. So I'll have to draw something else for you guys.
        . . . . .

Spoiler:

Comment

LOL. Whatever. It'll be here before you or I know it. So I'll have to draw something else for you guys.
          Laughing??? Whatever!!! I am outraged!! You mock my pain - and my levels of boredom that I count on you, my fellow shippers to distract me from the unending pile of laundry and dishes here.

What is the world coming to?
          sigpic

Comment

Hey, just wondering if a few people could read and review my new story, please? It's not a Ronon/Jenn one, it's not even an SGA one, but I was hoping to get some input on it, please, please, please, please, please?

If you're willing to, here's the link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4170342/...efore_His_Eyes

Thanks!
            sigpic

Comment

Do you think that Ronon and Docter Keller will fit it off

Comment

Anybody here ?
                sigpic
                sig by stars-and-kisses.tumblr.com

Comment

Originally posted by GSRgategirl923 View Post
                  Anybody here ?
                  -cries- I think I murdered the thread, normally there's at least one message a day, but you're the first one to post after me...
                  sigpic

Comment

Hello I am kinda new I have been lurking but hav only just registered but wanted to say hi to people in this thread because I Love Ronon and Keller together they make such a good couple.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                      Hello I am kinda new I have been lurking but hav only just registered but wanted to say hi to people in this thread because I Love Ronon and Keller together they make such a good couple.

Come back and visit often.

Comment

Hey Dragongirl! Love your name btw!!

Come back often!!
                        sigpic

Comment

*enters the thread and looks around curiously*

Hello everyone.

I bring along something!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post

Hello everyone.

I bring along something!

This is really great, Luciana! I just wish they'd let me green you! Mental greens!
                            sigpic

Comment

so anybody here ?

off topic (when aren't we): so in school for my english lit class we had to re-write two scenes from romeo and juliet cast it some part of the world pick out costume and cast and when my friend and i were picking cast we decided to cast Joe Flannigan as friar lawrence we tried to fit others but none of them were young enough.
                              sigpic
                              sig by stars-and-kisses.tumblr.com

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post

Hello everyone.

I bring along something!

I like it.

Thanks for the welcomes
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...