Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh my... not sure how adventurous I am... but... wow! They have some interesting things to do there for entertainment.

sigpic

Comment

I like the ocean but I want to swim while I am in the water and the ocean isn't always good for swimming

Avengers
      Spoiler:
      Yup Iron Man 3 is supposed to be released May 3, Thor 2 is supposed to be released Nov 15 then Avengers in 2014 that works for me

I saw that too I am not sure how I would feel about that but it could be fun (the open water sub)
      sigpic

Comment

Look at this you can have a nice drink and while enjoying it you can look at the beautiful view

sigpic

Comment

Of course Pocus is coming and Mr Pocus and the two doggies (who can play with my two on that lovely beach) and Hifield and all our friends. There's room for 28 of us.

All we need now is to win that lottery.

Comment

*fingers and toes crossed* After all the bad luck we should be up for some good luck right
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
              Of course Pocus is coming and Mr Pocus and the two doggies (who can play with my two on that lovely beach) and Hifield and all our friends. There's room for 28 of us.

All we need now is to win that lottery.
              I have complete faith that you will come through for us on Saturday, Blen.

This will be such fun!!!!!

sigpic

Comment

Yes that does look like fun
                sigpic

Comment

Well somone has to win the lottery, so hopefully this time it will be me.

And yes that trampoline does look fun. We could take it in turns to bounce with Jason.

Comment

I saw where they have Kite Surfing should we let him do that?
                    sigpic

Comment

Only if he does it butt naked.

Comment

Now that would be very fun to watch
                        sigpic

Comment

Should I tell Ever I got tickets to see the Mariner vs Ranger game on the 29th?
                          sigpic

Comment

Is there a way in posting to mumble it under your breath so maybe she misses it, but can't get mad that you didn't tell her?
                            sigpic

Comment

Yes. But break it gently.

Comment

I was just looking up ticket prices and found a really really good deal on some very nice outfield tickets and I couldn't help it!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X