Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could be that too
    sigpic

Comment

Oh I forgot to mention I looked I have the Science channel it is 193 on Dish network
      sigpic

Comment

Will have to look and see if I have it. *runs away to check*
        sigpic

Comment

I do get it... *grinning*
          sigpic

Comment

YAY!! Hope that Blen finds a way to see it too.
            sigpic

Comment

Now I just need to remember to Tivo it.
              sigpic

Comment

Me too I hope there will be something to remind me I found out about the Documentary through FB so maybe they will post something closer to the date

I may be getting someone else to watch Firefly
                sigpic

Comment

I love finding people who haven't seen and convincing them to give it a go.

I might have to give the other documentary, Done the Impossible, a rewatch later tonight. Or watch some Firefly.
                  sigpic

Comment

watching Firefly is always a good idea

I told her a bit about it and showed her the Science channel commercial for it and she thought it looked good and wanted to know why it was cancelled. So I told her about Fox being stupid
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                      watching Firefly is always a good idea

I told her a bit about it and showed her the Science channel commercial for it and she thought it looked good and wanted to know why it was cancelled. So I told her about Fox being stupid
                      ... which is a common theme for them...
                      sigpic

Comment

Yup she is aware of their stupidity because like me she is mad at what Fox has done to the X-Men in the movies they have made. This was just another example of said stupidity
                        sigpic

Comment

Ever, I'm glad to hear Miriam has returned to her normal colour but so sad to hear about her heart thickening. I hope something can be done for her soon.

BTW Thanks for the green. Though you'll have to explain to me about the Andy's programmer thingy.

I voted in the BBCA poll DG. I didn't remember Catherine Tate carrying all before her like that either.

I'm sure I'll find some way of seeing that Firefly programme.

Comment

I am sure you will too. We all know that you can't stop the signal
                            sigpic

Comment

Well Me bailey, and Ever (if I remember right Ever is the same rank as us) are all Head of GD Blen gets to program Andy (wonder if she makes any special programs just for her )

I am gonna miss Eureka *Sniff*
                              sigpic

Comment

I still don't understand what Andy's programmer is. Is it a bit like Arnold Rimmer with Inflatable Ingrid?

Spoiler:
                                "Kryten! Get out the puncture repair kit! I'm alive!"

Comment

Working...
                                X