Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had lots of fun myself!

sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

me too
      sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Time for me to watch Castle
          sigpic

Comment

Yay Let us know, what you think dg! I could discuss it all the time

Got entries form Ever and Bailey

Comment

I watched and and Wow that was good and my poor shippy heart I wanted to hug Castle so much!!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                I watched and and Wow that was good and my poor shippy heart I wanted to hug Castle so much!!
                Exactly!

Spoiler:
                Now I am really curious how his secret will get out. The next episode is going to be about her and Laney so I am sure we will hear something interesting. But how can this get better? I still believe it will

Comment

That will be good.
                  Spoiler:
                  Was I the only one who yelled when she started to tell him only to be interrupted and then when he tried to tell her and there was yet another interruption? I really hope that they work through this and everyone ends up happy
                  sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I hope too!

Spoiler:
                    I wasn't screaming but I was very angry about Martha in this epi. I know she wants the best for him... And that he thought she did not feel anything... That was so sad. And so wrong

Comment

Good evening, Love Shack! How's it going?
                      I'm exhausted. Absolutely. Got called in this morning to be a PE teacher. I'm so not suited for that.

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post
                      Exactly!

Spoiler:
                      Now I am really curious how his secret will get out. The next episode is going to be about her and Laney so I am sure we will hear something interesting. But how can this get better? I still believe it will
                      I have a feeling (and still no spoiler button)
                      Spoiler:
                      Castle's secret about investigating her Mom and the reason he stopped her investigating will come up next in their relationship. After that all gets resolved, it should *knock on wood* be smooth sailing.

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                      That will be good.
                      Spoiler:
                      Was I the only one who yelled when she started to tell him only to be interrupted and then when he tried to tell her and there was yet another interruption? I really hope that they work through this and everyone ends up happy
                      Oh. I yelled. Glad I was the only one home at the time.
                      sigpic

Comment

Good afternoon, Love Shack! How's it going?

I forgot to mention last night how thrilled I was Thursday night to see Chris Judge on Mentalist! Nice bit of eye candy!
                        sigpic

Comment

*smacks forehead* I have forgotten to keep track of mentalist I hope Hulu has them

Well today I went out and got some paint color things to see what color I may want to paint my room. I also looked at flooring prices I haven't fully decided if I want to get new flooring in my room or not. I also bought a new bed. It could come in as early as Wed! I love it it is a type of bed I have always loved and it has an added bonus in the headboard

That is it look at all the drawers in the railing and at the foot of the bed and the shelves and drawers in the headboard! So excited!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Yay! It's fun getting new stuff!
                            sigpic

Comment

Yes it is
                              sigpic

Comment

I've been cleaning house today. Expecting my brother's family all over tomorrow for wrestling.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X