Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

WEEEE Isis ate some tuna!! only a few bites no where what she would normally eat but it is a start it is the first food she has had since Sat!

okay I will sit back and continue to enjoy the pic spam
                sigpic

Comment

That is great dg Cats always start with a fish

I loved the picspam too!

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                    WEEEE Isis ate some tuna!! only a few bites no where what she would normally eat but it is a start it is the first food she has had since Sat!

Yay! More good news!

sigpic

Comment

So glad to hear that she is eating. I know for me, yogurt worked well when trying to get our cat to eat when he was sick. Not plain yogurt, but the typical flavored stuff that I would eat. Odd, but easy to digest too. Hope she continues to eat for you!!

BTW -- it is hailing here...

sigpic

Comment

It's sunny and around 85 here. I need to get hubby and sons up on the roof Saturday and figure out the cooler.

sigpic

Comment

Best to get that done before it gets much warmer down there, Ever.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                            I finally got a really good pic of Miriam to send to my computer. Took forever!

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/g...ds/Miriam1.jpg
                            Aww! Adorable pic!!

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post

I'm so pleased she's eating. Now she's started hopefully she will eat more next time.

Comment

I had to go for a minute, and now I'm not sure what I've posted today.

sigpic

Comment

OH NO! Guess that means we will have to risk seeing some of the same wonderful pics a second time I know I wont complain if the same pic is posted again
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X