Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's it Bailey. The fascination is in how utterly ghastly it all is.

Comment

We have several reality shows here that are the same principal... the peoples actions and words are so far beyond civil or acceptable that people watch just to stare... what a waste of time and money and how embarrassing really to those in the show, they just don't seem to notice that they should be embarrassed.

I enjoy tv that suspends reality and takes me away from it for a short period of time.
      sigpic

Comment

There are no words after seeing that um...why?...what?....okay no I would run from that like the plague
        sigpic

Comment

I detest reality shows on piriciple...
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
            There are no words after seeing that um...why?...what?....okay no I would run from that like the plague
            You mean you wouldn't want a puffy green and teal dress that took up four feet in every direction? Come on DG, just a little? (me neither)

*laughs* reminds me of the episode of friends where the girls dress up in wedding dresses and sit around their apartment.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
              I detest reality shows on piriciple...
              I dislike most... although I do enjoy Amazing race, although it might be considered a game rather than reality tv. I love to see the countries they go to and the tasks they have to complete. so different than our country and some of those countries are just plain amazing... would love to see some first hand some day.
              sigpic

Comment

I am with you maneth

bailey um no I was never one of those girls/women that sits there and fantasies about my wedding day and even if I did I don't see a dress that looks anything like those.

I remember that ep it was funny
                sigpic

Comment

Copter Update: well Little Copter is Skiing with her uncle and aunt however Copter and Mr Copter are waiting for a phone call which may result in Copter quitting her unpaid volunteer job.

I was bored killing time till I had to go get kids (which I need to do now) and I made this it is not the best and sadly I didn't save it so that I could go and mess with it more (stupid of me I know) Anyway I made this

It is supposed to look like he grabbed her hand and is taking her away with a determined look on his face but I don't think I have it right
                  sigpic

Comment

It is a fun manip, DG, the setting and the two of them in it is fun. You're right though... it doesn't look like he's hauling her away with a determined look. Maybe he is mad because a replicator was spotted and the team was called away during/after the wedding. He's going to go kick some replicator butt before coming back!.
                    sigpic

Comment

It is hard to find a good quality pic of him in earth cloths where you can see all of him I could do a pic of them from like the waist up were they look happy but I wanted the full thing oh well it was fun to play with it.

I was able to hit the cone today but the cone lady wasn't out there to yell at me bummer

Copter update: still hasn't gotten a call yet her and Mr Copter have done some trials she said she hasn't fallen (yet)
                      sigpic

Comment

Fun manip DG! He does look like he's hauling her off.

I've just finished watching the second part of Mad Dogs. I've never laughed so much at someone's foot being cut off. You need to see it really

Comment

Blen you, laughing and foot being cut off sounds odd usually you are all squeamish with blood and well if a foot was cut off....
                          sigpic

Comment

Perhaps I should have said that the guy was dead so there was no blood. Otherwise no I couldn't have watched it.

Comment

Well that is good no blood means you could enjoy it then is enjoy the right word here?
                              sigpic

Comment

Errr... yeah. Weird though isn't it?

Comment

Working...
                                X