Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it is really amazing.
    sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Afternoon Love Shack! Internet is being stupid for me today.. it took me forever to get on the thread!!

To answer Blen's questions..

My name on LJ is Sapphire_Jade05

Hubby and I can't afford our own place right now, but we do want to move he knows someone that was looking for roommates I think he is going to talk to that person.. if not I am going to look for another room for rent.. I think any place would be better than here.. It's funny eveytime I think thing are actually going good here.. they pull something like this.. oh well

Oh I got a lot of writing done last night and the story isn't done yet.. it's turning out to be longer that I had expected! but I 'aint complaining.. just surprised

How is everyone today?.. I saw a few of you are getting snow.. first snow of the season is always fun!
          sigpic

Comment

I had to laugh over the snow thing I had to turn my A/C on because I was getting hot
            sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

We don't have our cooler on anymore. It gets down in the lower 40's upper 30's at night. But I do open up the windows and doors in the afternoon.
                sigpic

Comment

yeah I will switch back to the heater tonight before bed. Opening windows would be nice but none of our windows have screens anymore and the ones that do have big holes in them and I don't want bugs to get in
                  sigpic

Comment

WOW Dr Daniel Jackson is on Good Guys. It is the episode from last night. He is part of a swat team. *grinning* This ought to be a fun episode.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sapphire_Jade View Post

Hubby and I can't afford our own place right now, but we do want to move he knows someone that was looking for roommates I think he is going to talk to that person.. if not I am going to look for another room for rent.. I think any place would be better than here.. It's funny eveytime I think thing are actually going good here.. they pull something like this.. oh well

How is everyone today?.. I saw a few of you are getting snow.. first snow of the season is always fun!
                      Well our snow turned to misting, ice rain. So now we have a small covering of crunchy snow.

Hope you're able to find a better place to live Jade.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                        yeah I will switch back to the heater tonight before bed. Opening windows would be nice but none of our windows have screens anymore and the ones that do have big holes in them and I don't want bugs to get in
                        Yeah, the cats are swiftly clawing holes in our screens. One of them just sits in the window scratching hoping to get a hole big enough she can get out. The same cat I was assured was afraid to go outside. Grrrr.

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
                        WOW Dr Daniel Jackson is on Good Guys. It is the episode from last night. He is part of a swat team. *grinning* This ought to be a fun episode.
                        Ummm...The Good Guys? Never heard of it.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                          Ummm...The Good Guys? Never heard of it.
                          Yeah, most people haven't, kinda makes me worried it won't make it. But until they cancel it we don't usually miss an episode.

It is probably a take-off to a degree from that movie The Other Guys, that cop show with Will Farrel and Marky Mark.

This has one of the actors from Roswell and his partner was in The West Wing.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
                            That was last night's episode? I was wondering when it was going to be on.. there we pics of him in the whole getup on the Daniel thread so HOT!! but he is used to wearing those kind of clothes from 10 years of SG-1
                            sigpic

Comment

Yeah, kind of liked seeing him with holster straps to thunk.
                              sigpic

Comment

I just saw that Castle's not going to be on tomorrow.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X