Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I still love that one story about Jason Momoa apparently getting annoyed when they wouldn't let him actually kiss Jewel whilst filming
    sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Hadn't heard that one yet.
        sigpic

Comment

I heard it on here, I think. I can't recall, though, it was awhile back.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
            Copter, you know she's writing, but I bet that refresh button is still getting hit from time to time.
            Until I got back just now I did not even peek I will have you know

Originally posted by DrJenniferDex View Post
            Check out who's here, exhausted from the fair and feeling a bit sick from chugging a large Pepsi...
            *Tacklesquishyhuggles* DRJENN!!!! We have missed you!

Love alligator last time I had it it was fried (sadly it had been frozen so it was a tad rubbery still love it though)

Okay there is that person again who in the world is Taylor Lautner? (I bet I misspelled that)

Hadn't heard that one yet.
            Yup when they filmed Quarantine and it got to the part where they almost kissed it was Jason that told them they had to kiss! They filmed a kiss between them but because of whiney pants and his huge crush on McKay they didn't air the kiss because he wanted Jennifer with McKay *grumbles* stupid idiot
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DrJenniferDex View Post
              I still love that one story about Jason Momoa apparently getting annoyed when they wouldn't let him actually kiss Jewel whilst filming
              And then it came out some time later - forgot when - that they did film Quarantine with the kiss, but the timing of it all was off. I check over at MGM on a semi-regular basis to see if they have stills or video of that shot.

Not that they will as it is so anti-canon. And canon was so unpopular. If they admit they made a mistake, the whole fandom will likely explode!
              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

DG, killing me here...need air... and I hope you know that now, when I type that, my mind automatically jumps to Tin Man. which is awesome, but DG is really the only character I don't like in it. -shrugs- not a Zooey Deschanel fan. oh, well, you're more than awesome enough for both of you! and I am now gasping in shock at your lack of Lautner knowledge. he's the amazingly gorgeous Jacob Black in the Twilight movies. he was also in My Own Worst Enemy...played Christian Slater's son...Cheaper By The Dozen 2, The Adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl, and he's a martial arts guy. world champion, I believe, and he's only eighteen. almost nineteen, actually. and see? I knew I heard the kiss story from you lovely ladies, just couldn't remember the facts of it.
                sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

okay the only thing in that list I have seen is My Own Worst Enemy and I remember very little from it.

I have been meaning to see Tin Man I had all of the parts on the DVR when it first aired but before I could get to watch it our DVR went out and we got a new one but we lost everything we had and it has come on since then but by the time I see that it is on I have already missed part of it I will have to rent it now that I have netflix back
                      sigpic

Comment

OMG DrJenn!!! DG didn't tell me you were here!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                          Until I got back just now I did not even peek I will have you know

Sure

Just kidding, that is some self control.

I'd love to see that added to the out takes.
                          sigpic

Comment

again? Can anyone see tire tracks on me? that is actually the second time tonight she has just tossed me under that darn bus.
                            sigpic

Comment

Sure

Just kidding, that is some self control.

I'd love to see that added to the out takes.
                              well I did kinda start watching a movie (one I had already seen so I didn't have to look at it still do though Myazaki's work is pure art) and writing and I even took a bath which means I spent an hour in the tub soaking
                              sigpic

Comment

-laughs- yup, Copter, I'm here. and yeah, DG, I think I can see tire tracks on the back of your shirt alright, shifting positions. gotta clear off the end of my bed so I can watch a movie and talk to you awesome peoples at the same time. and I gotta finally take this darned jacket off...

edit: oooer, DG, which Miyazaki movie were you watching? -loves him-
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X