Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is silly, but it's hilarious!
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

The booths made me think of it from my earlier post of the red booth and then the tardis in the snow. Next thing I knew...

Whatcha doing?
      sigpic

Comment

For some reason GW lost my subscription to this thread so I didn't know there was new posts stupid GW.. I love the sig bailey!

I am working on a sig atm.. almost done I will share in a bit
        sigpic

Comment

ok here's the sig that Ever's sig inspired

sigpic

Comment

Thanks Jade, can't wait to see your's.
            sigpic

Comment

I just posted it ^

mini rant
              Spoiler:
              my roommates are saying we need to get rid of our cat.. for one when we moved in they said we could have him and to change their mind isn't right.. and 2 they say he smells... well DUH!! cat's do come with some odors, but not as bad as they are implying.. I keep up with his litter box.. and what do they care we are in the garage!! not in the house!! the only time they come near our room is to do laundry which is right outside our room and they don't stay long.. they are pulling some crap saying it's not healthy BULL!! the male roommate works at an animal hospital with my hubby!! he should know that it's not a health risk unless he's risking his life every freakin day!! Oh the last time they pulled this crap it was raining and they had their dogs in the laundry room to get them out of the rain.. Well guess what it was raining today and they are trying to say he smell again... I don't think it occurs to them that it's the DAMN DOGS!!! wet dogs smell especially when they are cooped up inside a tiny space practically all day!! UGGHH!!! I am going to talk to them about it, but they are getting rediculous!! this morning they tried to tell us it's our resposibility to clean the bathroom when we agreed to take turns to clean the floors and bathroom and me and my hubby have cleaned the bathroom and the floors twice in a row now!! I feel like slapping them!!!
              sigpic

Comment

It's sounds so frustrating Jade! Sorry that they are being so mean to you. Wet dogs do smell usually, probably wet cats too for that matter. But if the cat isn't even in their house I don't see what it matters.
                sigpic

Comment

hehe I just left you a message

Thanks yeah they are being so frustrating right now.. I don't see what it matters either.. I am going to talk to them.. I am not getting rid of my cat!! no way in hell!! so what do you think of my siggy?
                  sigpic

Comment

Loved the sig, works perfect for the coupling... sorry, got distracted by your rant and the injustice. Still don't understand how a cat could be risky and not the dogs.
                    sigpic

Comment

yeah tell me about it.. my hubby got a text tonight from him and he said that it's not good for health.. I have to walk through the laundry room to get to my room I just smell musty dog.. they are just being difficult.. or shall I say he is being difficult it's just the guy saying this I haven't heard anything from my female roommate, but then again she seems to have him do all the dirty work..

they are sleeping right now and a part of me want to go wake them up to talk about this, but it can wait 'til tomorrow.. I think I need to read some R/J fic to get my frustration under control
                      sigpic

Comment

Reading R/J fic is always a stress reliever!
                        sigpic

Comment

I just read Blen's rated M sonic me sweetie that perked me right up!
                          sigpic

Comment

I think that was the intentions day one.
                            sigpic

Comment

yeah it was.. I never got around to reading it.. have now.. I loved it!! So what are you doing? I was setting up a LiveJournal account.. figured if I am getting into this world might as well dive all in!
                              sigpic

Comment

I'm writing.

I have an LJ account, but don't use it much. It basically holds my stories and allows me to see what friends posted. There are some good stories on there though.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X