Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post

He was so cute too in that scene with his daughter about how he liked the costume (see he wants Mal back wonder if they will do another movie)
    Would be so awesome if they did!
    sigpic

Comment

Yes it would Simon and Kaylee could have their twins River would be pilot *sigh* yup Oh we could find out that Zoe was prego at the end of the movie and she could have a kid They could finally run that Blue Sun story they had planed for later in Season 1 they never got to explore.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
        Yes it would Simon and Kaylee could have their twins River would be pilot *sigh* yup Oh we could find out that Zoe was prego at the end of the movie and she could have a kid They could finally run that Blue Sun story they had planed for later in Season 1 they never got to explore.
        So now you have my mind just a reeling with thoughts. I guess it is time for a rewatch! They could also have a movie that is set between the show and the BDM so that
        Spoiler:
        Wash could be in it. It could tell how Sheppard and Inara came to be not on the ship anymore.
        sigpic

Comment

Oh that is good that gives us back the characters no longer with us.
          sigpic

Comment

DG, I started reading an in-completed SGA/Firefly crossover one time that was going really well, but either the posts are way too far apart or the story was just never completed... but it had
            Spoiler:
            the hands of blue as the Wraith with blue gloves on to hide the feeding hand and make them blend in, similar to the Vegas episode of SGA.
            I should go look one day and see if the story was ever finished.
            sigpic

Comment

Hmmm interesting I have seen a SGA/Firefly cross over it should be in our C2 actually that was Ronon/Jenn and she had a photo album of her as Kaylee with Jayne I read the first chapter or two but I never got much further than that
              sigpic

Comment

I'm surprised there aren't more crossovers between the two shows... however Firefly would be hard to write because of all the Chinese slang.
                sigpic

Comment

Yeah that could be tricky although if you use ones that were in the show that would make it easier.
                  sigpic

Comment

I'll cross post this here 'cause I know some of you also frequently visit FanFiction.Net and I really need some help/advice/suggestions.

Originally posted by Jper View Post
                    Does anyone have any experience with reporting signed reviews to get them deleted/edited? I want one of my own reviews on someone's else her fic deleted 'cause it has my official e-mail address in it. I could slap myself for the stupidity of leaving that e-mail address there at the time, but it gets even worse now 'cause I nor the author of the story seem to be able to remove or edit it.

I tried reporting it (the review) several times. I tried e-mailing them. I tried reporting it again. E-mailed support and abuse again. No response or any action being taken...

We've tried deleting the chapter (not replacing it, actually deleting the second chapter, out of the total four) and then adding a new chapter and moving it to the same/second spot. That didn't work. The reviews stayed intact. Strange I know.

I think we've tried anything sort of deleting the fic entirely...

I could really use some suggestions/help.
                    Thanks!!

- Jasper

P.S. If anyone would think that they need multiple reports for the same review before they go look at it? Do they need that? Then would anyone willing to help me, and report it, PM me? Then I could PM you the link. For obvious reasons I won't go posting the link here to something I want to disappear.
                    A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Originally posted by Jper View Post
                      I'll cross post this here 'cause I know some of you also frequently visit FanFiction.Net and I really need some help/advice/suggestions.

Jper, the only way I've ever seen it done before is with the Fic being deleted entirely then reposted, but all the other reviews disappear too, which I'm sure is why you aren't doing that. I would be more than willing though to report it as abuse if you are hoping for them to respond faster to your issue. Is your ff pen name the same Jper... I'll go look.
                      sigpic

Comment

Oh, this is so behind, but I was literally running out the door when I read the last few posts before 9:30 this morning.

One! I love steamed crab! Enjoy, Pocus! Let us know where you went and describe every single morsel for us!

Love Castle! Came across the Richard Castle novel today at Wal-Mart. Very curious who's ghost writing that one!

Now, back to catch up from where I missed!
                        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                          Oh, this is so behind, but I was literally running out the door when I read the last few posts before 9:30 this morning.

One! I love steamed crab! Enjoy, Pocus! Let us know where you went and describe every single morsel for us!

Love Castle! Came across the Richard Castle novel today at Wal-Mart. Very curious who's ghost writing that one!

Now, back to catch up from where I missed!
                          The crabs were wonderful. We went to a little local place called Capt. Bob's and had all you can eat. Normally I only eat 3, but not tonight. They were smothered in Old Bay Seasoning and full of meat!! Yum. I already feel my fingers swelling from the salt. Then Hubby took me to Rita's for dessert. I had a Green Apple Italian Ice. I am in a food coma now.

I can't wait for the next Castle book to come out. The first one was really good. We need to get Season 2 on DVD so that Hubby can watch Season 3 with me. Last year we got Season 1 late and I hadn't kept the DVR'ed versions so he hasn't seen any of 2 so won't watch 3 until then.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
                            The crabs were wonderful. We went to a little local place called Capt. Bob's and had all you can eat. Normally I only eat 3, but not tonight. They were smothered in Old Bay Seasoning and full of meat!! Yum. I already feel my fingers swelling from the salt. Then Hubby took me to Rita's for dessert. I had a Green Apple Italian Ice. I am in a food coma now.

I can't wait for the next Castle book to come out. The first one was really good. We need to get Season 2 on DVD so that Hubby can watch Season 3 with me. Last year we got Season 1 late and I hadn't kept the DVR'ed versions so he hasn't seen any of 2 so won't watch 3 until then.
                            Sounds like you had a great time tonight. Happy Birthday!
                            sigpic

Comment

Thanks bailey! It was a nice night.
                              sigpic

Comment

I have, but haven't read the Castle book. You're the first I've heard that has read it and it's good to know its a good read. I can understand his wanting to watch the rest of the second season before starting the third... do you have to wait for him to get there or will you watch them on the down low and then again when he's ready? That first episode of season three looks good.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X