Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Hee.

Comment

Always have backups! Use your gmail account to upload them and store them in your e-mail, website, docs etc. That's what I do. And photos go on IS or PB.
          A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
            Is that a new one by Reni?

Originally posted by Jper View Post
            Always have backups! Use your gmail account to upload them and store them in your e-mail, website, docs etc. That's what I do. And photos go on IS or PB.
            Ooh, another great idea with the e-mails!
            sigpic

Comment

I can't help it! Ronon looks so hot there!
              sigpic

Comment

No it is an older one I remembered seeing it a while ago but while going through that Gallery on DA I saw it again

sigpic

Comment

Ah!

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Thank you to the people that sent rain my rain it poured for about 5 minutes and then stopped but it was nice and now it is 12:20 and we are only at 84 I need a sweater!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                          http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg103/ousuisje/SG%20fangurl%20stuff/Ronon%20Jenn/BlencsRJmanip.jpg
                          I think this is one of my favorites because it looks so domestic and sweet.
                          sigpic

Comment

Oh, my. Watching SG-1's Point of No Return here and it's up to the part with Teal'c lying on the vibrating bed. Oh, the naughty places my mind goes!

Glad you got some rain, DG! I'll send over a blanket!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                              Thank you to the people that sent rain my rain it poured for about 5 minutes and then stopped but it was nice and now it is 12:20 and we are only at 84 I need a sweater!!
                              We had rain last night so it is cooler here today as well, 72 at the moment. Maybe Blen found a way...
                              sigpic

Comment

No rain, but it's cool here! Maybe Blenca did do it!

*sigh*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X