Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
    He is more recent he committed suicide just a couple years ago his first book was The Broom of the System he seems to have written some short stories for the New Yorker, GQ and lots of others he has a novel that he was working on that is unfinished when he killed himself.
    Well that's...tragic
    "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
    sigpic
    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Yes it is
      sigpic

Comment

need happy things

Oh. I found out the kid who played Aang (Noah Ringer) is going to be in the movie adaptation of the graphic novel Cowboys and Aliens. Which is apparently about these cowboys in the west who are feuding with Indians, until some random ship arrives from outer space and then they need to work together and put their trust in this random stranger who is the only person who holds the key to defeating the aliens. O.o lol

There's a BUNCH of high-profile people involved in this movie, though. Stephen Spielberg and Ron Howard are producing, the guy who directed Iron Man 2 is directing, and Harrison Ford, Daniel Craig, Olivia Wilde ("Thirteen" on House) and Paul Dano (Eli in There Will Be Blood) are all in it. That kid is INSANELY LUCKY. wow
        sigpic
        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

I saw a thing about then when I watched the G4 live coverage of Comic Con
          sigpic

Comment

Well, I posted everything over there that I possibly could. And they're going waaaaay to fast for me to simply keep up. They've already posted almost 2800 posts since midnight Eastern Daylight time.

I give up! I'm back here and posting at a more normal rate.

I'll go back over there about when it's time to close to see how many posts there were.
            sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

DG! I haven't had more posts than you in like 2 1/2 years!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                I give up! I'm back here and posting at a more normal rate.

I'll go back over there about when it's time to close to see how many posts there were.
                Ever, kind of new, but is it just because there are so many people on and posting that the number is so high and hard to keep up. Or... it there a goal to get a ton of posts on this particular Ship event?
                sigpic

Comment

They're trying to reach 3000 posts in 24 hours, so literally, it's post. Then post something else. Then post something else. Then post something else. There has been between 40 and 50 people there all day posting. I subscribed to the thread and I'll read through it tomorrow or some future date. It's crazy there!

sigpic

Comment

Are they posting anything relevant, talking to each other or just enough to call it a post? Second, maybe more important query, is there a goal like that for the Intentions day?
                    sigpic

Comment

It's all pertaining to Sam/Jack.

And no. We're not expecting anything near that big for Intentions Day. I'll be happy with say, 500 posts. But, then. When Blenca, DG, and I get to pic spamming and everything it can get going.
                      sigpic

Comment

Yeah it is too hard to keep up with S/J threads I was subscribed to the reg thread and over night I would come back in the morning there were like 5-6 new pages I can't keep up with that and for Ship day I don't think I could say much before there is another page and a half

Oh no I am behind you I should work on getting my count higher
                        sigpic

Comment

Okay, I'm lost lol
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

What are you lost over, Mimz?
                            sigpic

Comment

What you guys are talking about.
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Today is the Sam/Jack Ship day for the ep divide and Conquer (I have that right, right)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X