Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll send some of my jumpers over to Blenca. That's all I wear in the winter here anyways.
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

So what is a jumper? Like what Caldwell wears?

If we could all just average our temps it be a right nice day! Followed by some rain during the evening.
      sigpic

Comment

Jumpers is British for sweaters.

Seperated by a common language.
        sigpic

Comment

Jumper is what the people in the UK call sweaters

Oh a nice avg temp would be nice I would love to live somewhere where the temps were always in the 70's year round that would be heaven.

EDIT: Ever ninja'ed me
          sigpic

Comment

So am I the weird one that likes the cold? I love 50 degree weather!
            sigpic

Comment

Copter lives in WA and she says she loves it. I have to admit that I love cold nights when it is cold and you have the heater on I love to bury myself under like 3-4 nice warm blankets and have only my nose sticking out. Although it is really really hard to drag myself out of bed then. I do hate the heat but like I said I only have 3 sweaters because I hate wearing them I don;t like long sleeves even my jacket annoys me and I take it off as soon as I can (i.e. once my car door is open jacket comes off and is tossing in the car then I get in and shiver till the heat kicks in, as soon as I get in the store or home or whatever building I take it off if I wear it inside). I want it a temp where I can wear tanks tops, sleeveless or short sleeves all the time and not freeze
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                Jumper is what the people in the UK call sweaters
                Well good, because I was picturing Blen in a knitted version of Caldwell's typical outfit. Not real flattering.
                sigpic

Comment

no just a sweater Ever, Blen and myself all watch Doctor Who and I had asked once to make sure after the Doctor was saying he changed his jumper and kinda pulled on the sweater he was wearing.
                  sigpic

Comment

I got spoken to by the school secretary for wearing a tank top to school for Key Club one day. I told her that when it's hot out, that's all I've got. Tanks and sweaters. She didn't appreciate that.

But the weather hits 80 degrees, even though I do have t-shirts, I don't wear them. Waaay too hot.
                    sigpic

Comment

exactly when it is hot you need to be comfy while when it is cold you can add more to what you are wearing but there is only so far you can go with taking stuff off to cool down when you are hot.
                      sigpic

Comment

I had to have something covering my shoulders. Like my shoulders would make anyone blush!
                        sigpic

Comment

I love cold weather, Jean and Sweatshirt weather is my favorite. It gets much colder than that here in the winter though. Kind of balances out the summer in a way.
                          Last edited by bailey1ak; 10 August 2010, 04:16 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

I don't get any sort of tru balance. It gets blooming hot here in the summer! And then for winter, barely cold. Lows in the upper 20s and highs in the upper 40 to sometimes low 50s. Thus why I only need the sweaters.

But all my shorts and tanks are wearing out!
                            sigpic

Comment

Shoulders shouldn't make anyone blush

I love the winters here in Texas they are cold but the chance of snow or freezing is so small which is great for driving to go to work (if I had a job at the moment which I don't stupid economy and me being too qualified, under-qualified or not able to have because I don't speak Spanish). I had a friend from Boston who failed to realize how we get "snow" she was amazed when schools closed because of 2 inches of snow it was hard to get her to under stand it isn't the snow that is causing the school to close it is the rain that turned to freezing rain then to sleet before getting a winter mix and then finally 2 inches of snow so we had snow covering 3 layers of ice on top of the black ice that NO ONE can drive on.

Plus I am used to hot weather I can't drive on ice I had issues getting to my apt when it froze once lucky for me there were like 4 big guys outside and saw that I was unable to get up the hill so they pushed my car up the hill for me
                              sigpic

Comment

It is still 80F in my house! And raining though, so good and bad.

I am grateful though that I don't get nearly as warm as either of you. Hard to concentrate when it is that warm.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X