Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope you guys feel better!!! *hug*
    "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
    sigpic
    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

The headache finally went.

Afternoon everyone.

Comment

Nope. I've still got my cold. And while I had a fairly good night's sleep, I know like yesterday that my energy isn't going to last forever. Maybe untill noon.
        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Bailey! You have your new Cam/Jenn story up! I take it you remembered that one chapter ok? Lasting Bonds if anyone is interested!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
            Bailey! You have your new Cam/Jenn story up! I take it you remembered that one chapter ok? Lasting Bonds if anyone is interested!
            Yes! I finally got that pulled from memory and typed in, at least as much as I could remember. Maybe not as much as I liked the first go round, but good enough to move on the the rest of the chapters.

Sorry to hear that your still under the weather. Hope it is short lived.
            sigpic

Comment

Glad to hear your feeling better Blen.
              sigpic

Comment

Glad you are feeling better Blen

*huggles* feel better Ever
                sigpic

Comment

I'll get there. Just don't be surprised if I disappear again. I got so sleepy yesterday.
                  sigpic

Comment

Sleep is important to feeling better
                    sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I already took a bit of a nap. Just hate being sick and run down.

Anything new and exciting, DG?
                      sigpic

Comment

Not really I got a bit fidgety yesterday and I went to the Hobby Lobby and got a couple cross-stitch kits and I did one last night just finishing up the last of it now and then I have 2 more to work on . Just have to pick which one to do. I think I will do the one that is another that wont take too long to finish (but it will take longer than the one last night)
                        sigpic

Comment

I haven't done any cross-stitching in years. Years and years. Have fun!

LMXB has another chapter of Loyalty and Regrets up!
                          sigpic

Comment

s been a year or two since the last one I did but I just was going crazy and needed to do something with my hands and since I have been working on my knitting I didn't feel like that so I needed a break and that means cross-stitch
                            sigpic

Comment

It's been about 16 years since I did last. Wow! In some ways, it doesn't seem that long. And then, when the house burned down 11 years ago, all of my supplies burned as well. I never got around to replacing it all.

Mostly, I read, write, work outside, etc. If our 4 wheel drive truck were working we'd be going out in the mountains getting rocks to landscape our yard (maybe not this year so much with hubby's finger) or cacti or something like that.
                              sigpic

Comment

My mom has a HUGE basket that is actually a big basket to pack a picnic in and she has like every color thread multiple cross-stitching books and fabric plus needles me on the other hand have nothing so I get pre- packaged cross-stitching designs. You know the things you buy has the right sized fabric, a needle, and all the thread you need with the instructions. I would love to get stuff so I don't need to get the kits like this but at the same time it is so much easier than searching through like thousand or more different thread colors, and cutting the right amount of fabric and blah blah blah
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X