Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
    Sad for you to have to sit by the boys you hve a crush on!

He sounds sweet!
    He was definitely a sweetheart.
    sigpic

Comment

Good morning everyone

Found this.

HUGE GREAT SPOILERS FOR IDENTITY
      Spoiler:
      Beware of SPOILERS for Season Five's "Identity" in the report below.

The first story details have arrived at GateWorld for "Identity," currently slated to be the eighteenth episode of this year's 20-episode season. The episode is written by executive producer Carl Binder.

Paul McGillion guest stars in the episode as Dr. Carson Beckett, who by this point in the season has returned to Atlantis from Earth and appears to be back to work in the city's infirmary.

Dr. Jennifer Keller falls ill and, in Carson Beckett's opinion appears to be suffering from a psychological ailment. In fact she has been taken over by an alien consciousness, a cunning and manipulative woman named Neeva.

Neeva sneaks out of the infirmary and finds her way to the Puddle Jumper bay, hoping to leave the city. She finds a handgun and pockets it, and unable to activate one of the ships, she is caught by Rodney McKay. She tries to seduce him into taking her for a ride, but he resists. Still believing her to be Jennifer, he tries to get her back to the infirmary -- but she pulls the weapon and threatens to shoot him.

The team discovers that Neeva and Keller have switched bodies, using technology hidden away on another world. The device is not like previous body-switching technology we have seen, namely Ma'chello's mind transfer device. This is Ancient technology, and the two people affected need not be in close proximity to it. The device must also be continually active to maintain the transference.

Neeva has become a threat to Atlantis. Because the transference is two-way, Sheppard's team (joined by Beckett) must locate both Keller and the alien device that caused the switch. In trade for the information, Neeva demands that the team let her and her accomplices go -- with a Puddle Jumper.

Meanwhile, Keller finds herself in Neeva's body and among the thief's accomplices, a pair of thugs named Jannik and Bordal. The men don't realize that Neeva has traded bodies with someone, and treat her as their ring leader. She is a wanted fugitive, and the villagers Neeva has stolen from are on the hunt. Not only does Keller have to worry about evading a manhunt ... but Jannik and Bordal are growing suspicious of her.

Guest characters include Dr. Carson Beckett, Neeva, Jannik, Bordal, a village Magistrate, the Magistrate's Second-In-Command, two Attendants, an Executioner, an alien Stage Manager, and an Atlantis Technician.

Once again we have

Spoiler:
      a McKay spoiler. However, if they are supposed to be getting together why would he resist her advances? Wouldn't you think he would be thinking "wahyhaaaay!"

Interesting that the

Spoiler:
      Neeva character is a wanted fugitive and in the list of guest characters there is a magistrate and an executioner. I remember seeing in the S5 identity thread that someone made a huge whopping great axe.

So could it be that Jennifer, inside Neeva's body is going to have to face an executioner?

I KNOW who I want to rescue her from that scenario!!!

Comment

-pictures Ronon storming in, guns blazing-
        sigpic

Comment

That was going through my mind as well Dr Jenn

Comment

Great minds!

-wonders why the hell she's starting a CSI fanfiction instead of reading JS&MN or working on her SGA fanfic-
            sigpic

Comment

Yes why are you doing that Dr Jenn. Get back to your SGA fic this minute!

I'm off for some breakfast and to ponder on what could be happening to warrant so many McKeller type spoilers appearing. There MUST be a some big R/K thing going to happen very soon.

BTW did you guys realise that Tracker has been put back a week. It was swapped with The Queen.

Edit - Episode date & order.

8/15/2008 15.8.08 THE GHOST IN THE MACHINE
              8/22/2008 22.8.08 THE SHRINE
              9/05/2008 5.9.08 WHISPERS
              9/13/2008 13.9.08 THE QUEEN
              9/20/2008 20.9.08 TRACKER
              9/27/2008 27.9.08 FIRST CONTACT
              Last edited by Blencathra; 09 August 2008, 01:09 AM.

Comment

Aww, but I want Tracker!

And I'll get back to the fic later, I'm off to bed. Night!
                sigpic

Comment

Good night Dr Jenn.

Just found some more about IDENTITY. Go Spikey just posted this on the S5Identity thread.

MORE HUGE SPOILERS AHEAD

Spoiler:
                  "Identity"

Can you say identity theft? Yup.

So. Somehow, somewhere – on another planet – there is this Ancient device. Somehow, someone activates it. And someone – Neeva – somehow trades places with one Jennifer Keller back on Atlantis. Or, better said, their minds trade place. Acting strange, Beckett tells Woolsey and McKay that the problems might be psychologically related, since she’s otherwise healthy. Only when "Keller" sneaks out of the infirmary to the ‘jumper bay to steal a jumper, rather bluntly propositions McKay when he catches her and then pulls a gun on him when he wants to take her back to the doc, they catch on that it’s something else.

Somehow, Rodney and Sheppard get her to agree to lead them to the device, and when the team arrives and asks to shut it off, they are informed that the people present aren’t permitted to make such a decision. But at the time, the man who does, isn’t there. He’s present at a execution. Now, three guesses as to who it is for . . . Right.

Keller, in the body of Neeva is lead through the forest and into a clearing, arms bound between her back, etc. She is pretty shocked to find herself in the company of a tree stump and a man with an ax. While Sheppard and Co. rush to the site, she gets rescued by her two accomplices, Jannik and Bordal- who don’t know that she isn’t their friend but someone else. They want her to save the day and get them out of there like she’s done so many times before.

Later, Neeva makes a run for the forest herself, getting away from our heroes. And of course she’s good at this, because Ronon soon loses track of her. *sigh*

Back in the cave with Keller and her two companions, said companions get a little ansty for “Neeva” to come up with a plan – and more than a little suspiscious, too. In the end, good old Bordal ends up a little less alive than he started the day and Keller with a gun pointed at her head. Ronon, Sheppard and McKay, on the other hand, get a taste of trading places with other peoples’ minds as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                    Good night Dr Jenn.

Just found some more about IDENTITY. Go Spikey just posted this on the S5Identity thread.

MORE HUGE SPOILERS AHEAD

Spoiler:
                    "Identity"

Can you say identity theft? Yup.

So. Somehow, somewhere – on another planet – there is this Ancient device. Somehow, someone activates it. And someone – Neeva – somehow trades places with one Jennifer Keller back on Atlantis. Or, better said, their minds trade place. Acting strange, Beckett tells Woolsey and McKay that the problems might be psychologically related, since she’s otherwise healthy. Only when "Keller" sneaks out of the infirmary to the ‘jumper bay to steal a jumper, rather bluntly propositions McKay when he catches her and then pulls a gun on him when he wants to take her back to the doc, they catch on that it’s something else.

Somehow, Rodney and Sheppard get her to agree to lead them to the device, and when the team arrives and asks to shut it off, they are informed that the people present aren’t permitted to make such a decision. But at the time, the man who does, isn’t there. He’s present at a execution. Now, three guesses as to who it is for . . . Right.

Keller, in the body of Neeva is lead through the forest and into a clearing, arms bound between her back, etc. She is pretty shocked to find herself in the company of a tree stump and a man with an ax. While Sheppard and Co. rush to the site, she gets rescued by her two accomplices, Jannik and Bordal- who don’t know that she isn’t their friend but someone else. They want her to save the day and get them out of there like she’s done so many times before.

Later, Neeva makes a run for the forest herself, getting away from our heroes. And of course she’s good at this, because Ronon soon loses track of her. *sigh*

Back in the cave with Keller and her two companions, said companions get a little ansty for “Neeva” to come up with a plan – and more than a little suspiscious, too. In the end, good old Bordal ends up a little less alive than he started the day and Keller with a gun pointed at her head. Ronon, Sheppard and McKay, on the other hand, get a taste of trading places with other peoples’ minds as well.

i just read it. be interesting how jewel protrays a bad guy i hope she does a good job and see how diffeerent the charatcher will be back in another body
                    sigpic
                    [[[[[Dr Keller]][[For Ever]]]]]

Comment

Afternoon

I read that spoilers while ago, interesting. Of course we have no idea if it means something or not
                      Spoiler:
                      to mention Rodney trying to stop her. And than he and Sheppard. Where is our guy?

Originally posted by DrJenniferDex View Post
                      Great minds!

-wonders why the hell she's starting a CSI fanfiction instead of reading JS&MN or working on her SGA fanfic-
                      CSI? I like CSi But finish the SGA too, we want to read

Comment

wooo 500 post well two posts ago i forgot which one was my 500th
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The.Road.Not.Taken View Post
                          wooo 500 post well two posts ago i forgot which one was my 500th
                          Congrats on 500!!!

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post

I read that spoilers while ago, interesting. Of course we have no idea if it means something or not
                            Spoiler:
                            to mention Rodney trying to stop her. And than he and Sheppard. Where is our guy?
                            Our

Spoiler:
                            guy is around.

So Neeva, in Jenn's body, runs off in the forest with Ronon in hot pursuit.

Sounds like it could make interesting viewing.

Edit - Forgot to say CONGRATULATIONS ON 500 ROAD!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post
                              Congrats on 500!!!

Spoiler:
                              thank you:D

hopefully there will be some sexual tension in identity lol u know what i mean:
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                                Our

Spoiler:
                                guy is around.

So Neeva, in Jenn's body, runs off in the forest with Ronon in hot pursuit.

Sounds like it could make interesting viewing.

Edit - Forgot to say CONGRATULATIONS ON 500 ROAD!!!!
                                thanks you
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X