Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Hello Hello
    Good afternoon.
    it just finished snowing yet again, and school was canceled yet again, right in the middle of spirit week to.
    Ughhh i hate snow!
    sigpic
    sig by stars-and-kisses.tumblr.com

Comment

-hides away from the gutter for once, munching on Pocky-
      sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Hey wild ones!

Hope everyone is well...

GG it's really snowing here too, and I have decided to stay in and not take Louise to her piano lesson... very bad of me but i don't want to be slippin all over the road again, I did enough of that coming home from work!!!!

BB hope you're feeling better, sorry you were on your own earlier.

Ladyhawke Love that movie and the horse is wonderful... the way he moves... he looks like the kind of horse a knight of the round table would have.

OT Vacuum question...(no, not that kind of vacuum!)
          Spoiler:
          Anyone have a Dyson cleaner? are they worth the huge price tag?

The Doctor and the Wild Man Thread... Keeping the dream alive.

Comment

Me! Me! I have one. It's a bit of an Animal.

No, actually that's what it's called - Dyson Animal. It picks up all the pet hairs and believe me there are lots. It's the second Dyson I've had. My first lasted ten years. This one I've had six months. I like the fact that they are bagless so I don't have to go out buying vacuum cleaner bags. Nice long hose for cleaning up the stairs as well.

Comment

It's been a long hard day & so I'm off to bed.

Spoiler:

Good night everyone.

Comment

Night Blen
                sigpic

Comment

Night, Blenca.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by fuchsia View Post
                    Hey wild ones!

Hope everyone is well...

GG it's really snowing here too, and I have decided to stay in and not take Louise to her piano lesson... very bad of me but i don't want to be slippin all over the road again, I did enough of that coming home from work!!!!

BB hope you're feeling better, sorry you were on your own earlier.

Ladyhawke Love that movie and the horse is wonderful... the way he moves... he looks like the kind of horse a knight of the round table would have.

OT Vacuum question...(no, not that kind of vacuum!)
                    Spoiler:
                    Anyone have a Dyson cleaner? are they worth the huge price tag?
                    We have one and I LOVE IT!! We got ours at a warehouse store so it is not a top model, but it is wonderful. I feel a real difference in the carpet after I use it. Funny story about the day we bought it
                    Spoiler:
                    ....we were in line to pay and some man leaned over and said "you're gonna love that vacuum" We chatted with him for a bit then walked out of the store. Some other man waiting for his wife walked up to us and told us "you're gonna love that vacuum" and proceeded to ramble about his wife is vacuum cleaner collector and got rid of all her others for her dyson. On the way across the parking lot another man in a truck rolled down his window and said "you're gonna love that vacuum" By this time Hubby and I were laughing hysterically because 3 separate men said the same exact thing. I thought they were fakes because I was terrified to spend so much money on something that I really didn't need. I told Hubby he must have paid good money to have them reassure me. We only have two carpeted areas in our house and neither is very big. We do have two dogs and one is a walking shedder. The Dyson is amazing!!

**blink blink** That was a ramble!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
                      We have one and I LOVE IT!! We got ours at a warehouse store so it is not a top model, but it is wonderful. I feel a real difference in the carpet after I use it. Funny story about the day we bought it
                      Spoiler:
                      ....we were in line to pay and some man leaned over and said "you're gonna love that vacuum" We chatted with him for a bit then walked out of the store. Some other man waiting for his wife walked up to us and told us "you're gonna love that vacuum" and proceeded to ramble about his wife is vacuum cleaner collector and got rid of all her others for her dyson. On the way across the parking lot another man in a truck rolled down his window and said "you're gonna love that vacuum" By this time Hubby and I were laughing hysterically because 3 separate men said the same exact thing. I thought they were fakes because I was terrified to spend so much money on something that I really didn't need. I told Hubby he must have paid good money to have them reassure me. We only have two carpeted areas in our house and neither is very big. We do have two dogs and one is a walking shedder. The Dyson is amazing!!

**blink blink** That was a ramble!!!
                      Love the story Pocus.
                      OT-
                      Spoiler:
                      We also have a vacuum story, but mine is a Kirby (very pricey). The salesman was trolling our neighborhood just two days after we moved into our new fully-carpeted house. He knocked on the door and huibby answered (he's sweet but a salesman's dream... I am the "tough cookie" on sales.) the guy gave a demo on our brand new carpet (man did the carpet shed) and then asked hubby if he knew how much the carpeting cost, which hubby did since we had worked closely with the builders and had the simple line of isn't it worth $1300 to protect the investment you made in the carpet? Hubby bought it hook line and sinker. Not that I mind, I love my Kirby, but that salesman knew hubby was home and not me I swear! I came home to a new vacuum cleaner with oodles of attachments. (I think the salesman took pity on hubby and gave us extra) Moral of story.... never let my hubby answer the door.... he bought $30 in Girl scout cookies last year

Comment

I don't have a Dyson but we had a Kirby man we had that thing forever! before we got a new vacum I still miss that thing though it was great
                        sigpic

Comment

Goodness! I'm gone for a while and look at all I missed! Great pics (you guys are evil! It's hard to catch up when you have to stop and drool!), and good conversation. *Huggles loveshack* Missed you all. I've been too busy lately it seems, with my bouts of feelign under the weather. Ugh. The sinus headache from hell.

Love Mel Brooks. He's one of my all time favs. I have almost all his movies on VHS, and have been making the switch over to DVD, but am holding out to see what comes out on BluRay. Men in Tights is my absolute fav, with History of the World Part I close behind.

Vaccums! I'd love a Dyson. My mom-in-law traded her Rainbow in for one, and its wonderful! I told Hubby we need to get one, and he rolled his eyes. May need to trade Hubby in for one .

Still trying to catch up on the rest, but I must say this: Blen, you are a wonderful writer. And you put such evil thougths into our heads! The table!? *whimper* Oi, my mind is back in the gutter now!

I do come bearing a gift, or two, really. I've added two more chapters to my story, which as I work more on the story outline is becoming more of a Lorne and Ronon fic. Ronon's bit got pushed back a little bit, but it needed to be. As a writer I can't stand trying to explain a bunch of stuff in the middle of the real action. It ruins it for me. But here you guys go, Chapter 3 & 4 of Othalaz. Hope you all enjoy!

Off to drool, um, I mean catch up some more .

sig by DG .
                          I can be found here:

Comment

Ooo, look at all the pretty pictures.... How did you all get onto talking about vacuums anyhow?

Chapters 9 and 10 have been posted.
                            My fics - http://www.fanfiction.net/u/584995/Stone_Jackal

Comment

Originally posted by StoneJackal View Post
                              Ooo, look at all the pretty pictures.... How did you all get onto talking about vacuums anyhow?

Chapters 9 and 10 have been posted.
                              Fuchsia asked if anyone had a Dyson and if it was worth the money you will spend on it and oooOOOooo new chapters *runs off to read*
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
                                Love the story Pocus.
                                OT-
                                Spoiler:
                                We also have a vacuum story, but mine is a Kirby (very pricey). The salesman was trolling our neighborhood just two days after we moved into our new fully-carpeted house. He knocked on the door and huibby answered (he's sweet but a salesman's dream... I am the "tough cookie" on sales.) the guy gave a demo on our brand new carpet (man did the carpet shed) and then asked hubby if he knew how much the carpeting cost, which hubby did since we had worked closely with the builders and had the simple line of isn't it worth $1300 to protect the investment you made in the carpet? Hubby bought it hook line and sinker. Not that I mind, I love my Kirby, but that salesman knew hubby was home and not me I swear! I came home to a new vacuum cleaner with oodles of attachments. (I think the salesman took pity on hubby and gave us extra) Moral of story.... never let my hubby answer the door.... he bought $30 in Girl scout cookies last year
                                I've heard good things about the Kirby vacuums

Of course now somebody mentioned Blen's fic and all the talk of vacuums, my mind has gone where no innocent mind should travel. Maybe Blen's other fic could take inspiration from the idea of suction and get the Jenn and Ronon off the table.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X