Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats on 500 The.Road.Not.Taken

I don't know if I like
    Spoiler:
    Jen/Neeva seducing McKay. Even if it's just Neeva and means nothing, doesn't make me want to cringe any less thinking about it.

Comment

I think I am too tired today Still have something to do though. I just don't want to cause I am sleepy. I need a coffe right now. As I worte on Jenn thread I also got an idea of something with our triangle, not sure what will that be yet. But I am gimping again Every excuse for gimp is ok.

Comment

Congrats Road!!!!!!!

I agree with you Krissie what a horrid idea/

and after reading the second bit of spoilers the one Blen posted I am wondering
        Spoiler:
        do the others swap bodies the very last line said Ronon, Sheppard and McKay, on the other hand, get a taste of trading places with other peoples’ minds as well. does that mean all of them will eventually have the same problem as Jennifer??

EDIT: I forgot my my litt;e green Dragon is named Kaia
        sigpic

Comment

Hey guys. Just remembered I won't be here most of Thurs. or Friday 'cause I'm going on another short vacation. That means no new ep till Saturday 'cause we won't have tv in the trailer.

Comment

Originally posted by Krissie678 View Post
            Hey guys. Just remembered I won't be here most of Thurs. or Friday 'cause I'm going on another short vacation. That means no new ep till Saturday 'cause we won't have tv in the trailer.
            lol where you going ???
            sigpic
            [[[[[Dr Keller]][[For Ever]]]]]

Comment

I won't be here either. I'm going camping in the Lake District on the 15th and won't be back until the 22nd. How to manage without SGA *gibber*

Take heart Krissie, with regard to Identity,

Spoiler:
              at least we know it's definitiely NOT Jenn, even if it looks like her. And McKay doesn't take advantage but tries to get her back to the Infirmary.

And I wonder what SeN is up to?

Comment

Originally posted by The.Road.Not.Taken View Post
                lol where you going ???
                I'm going to Frankenmuth.

Comment

lol looks wicked have funD
                  sigpic
                  [[[[[Dr Keller]][[For Ever]]]]]

Comment

... seriously? *LOL*
                    You have something like that in the US?
                    That's funny
                    <- *is from Bavaria* Oh, and I'm even from Mittelfranken, that's where the name comes from *LOL*
                    Last edited by Seythia; 09 August 2008, 04:52 AM.
                    += +lots of children
                    Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller supporter!

Comment

Sounds like you will have a good time Krissie

I was thinking. Identity comes AFTER Infection with the
                      Spoiler:
                      Rodney holding Jennifers hand incident. She can't have given him any encouragement then. If she had and in this episode it appears she wants to seduce him, wouldn't he just take it for granted that yes she was in love with him.

Comment

Not sure I'm gonna be very fond of Identity. But I guess I'll just have to wait and see.

Black J/T sig made by Blencathra, Keller sig by Krissie, all others made by me

My Fics (updated 7/29/09)

Comment

It worries me, I must say.

I am looking forward to
                          Spoiler:
                          seeing Jewel being Neeva. I'm not looking forward to her being kidnapped again. Which sounds treacherous but isn't meant to be. I am REALLY glad to get another Jewel centred episode, I just wish it could be more original than having body swaps & kidnappings

Comment

Originally posted by DrJenniferDex View Post
                            Picture a dark-haired version of Dominic Monaghan. -swoons- He was nice, too, I'm a little childish, so I still like splashing around in puddles when it rains, and once after class he held all my books so they wouldn't get wet, and I could jump around.
                            Morning all!
                            Nice! Aw thats so sweet!
                            I love jumping in puddles too! And leaves (Im so childish!)

Dr Keller Supporter!

Team Ronon-bring it on McKellers! (But hi though!)

Adorer of s hair!

loves its just the way it is!

Jack:The loons! Dont forget the loons!

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                              Good morning everyone

Found this.

HUGE GREAT SPOILERS FOR IDENTITY
                              Spoiler:
                              Beware of SPOILERS for Season Five's "Identity" in the report below.

The first story details have arrived at GateWorld for "Identity," currently slated to be the eighteenth episode of this year's 20-episode season. The episode is written by executive producer Carl Binder.

Paul McGillion guest stars in the episode as Dr. Carson Beckett, who by this point in the season has returned to Atlantis from Earth and appears to be back to work in the city's infirmary.

Dr. Jennifer Keller falls ill and, in Carson Beckett's opinion appears to be suffering from a psychological ailment. In fact she has been taken over by an alien consciousness, a cunning and manipulative woman named Neeva.

Neeva sneaks out of the infirmary and finds her way to the Puddle Jumper bay, hoping to leave the city. She finds a handgun and pockets it, and unable to activate one of the ships, she is caught by Rodney McKay. She tries to seduce him into taking her for a ride, but he resists. Still believing her to be Jennifer, he tries to get her back to the infirmary -- but she pulls the weapon and threatens to shoot him.

The team discovers that Neeva and Keller have switched bodies, using technology hidden away on another world. The device is not like previous body-switching technology we have seen, namely Ma'chello's mind transfer device. This is Ancient technology, and the two people affected need not be in close proximity to it. The device must also be continually active to maintain the transference.

Neeva has become a threat to Atlantis. Because the transference is two-way, Sheppard's team (joined by Beckett) must locate both Keller and the alien device that caused the switch. In trade for the information, Neeva demands that the team let her and her accomplices go -- with a Puddle Jumper.

Meanwhile, Keller finds herself in Neeva's body and among the thief's accomplices, a pair of thugs named Jannik and Bordal. The men don't realize that Neeva has traded bodies with someone, and treat her as their ring leader. She is a wanted fugitive, and the villagers Neeva has stolen from are on the hunt. Not only does Keller have to worry about evading a manhunt ... but Jannik and Bordal are growing suspicious of her.

Guest characters include Dr. Carson Beckett, Neeva, Jannik, Bordal, a village Magistrate, the Magistrate's Second-In-Command, two Attendants, an Executioner, an alien Stage Manager, and an Atlantis Technician.

Once again we have

Spoiler:
                              a McKay spoiler. However, if they are supposed to be getting together why would he resist her advances? Wouldn't you think he would be thinking "wahyhaaaay!"

Interesting that the

Spoiler:
                              Neeva character is a wanted fugitive and in the list of guest characters there is a magistrate and an executioner. I remember seeing in the S5 identity thread that someone made a huge whopping great axe.

So could it be that Jennifer, inside Neeva's body is going to have to face an executioner?

I KNOW who I want to rescue her from that scenario!!!
                              Spoiler:
                              Trying to seduce McKay??
                              I know its not actually her-but the whole idea of that scene makes me wanna throw up a little.

*Shudder* and he thinks its her??

The only reason I think Im gonna like this epi is because its Keller-centric.

Dr Keller Supporter!

Team Ronon-bring it on McKellers! (But hi though!)

Adorer of s hair!

loves its just the way it is!

Jack:The loons! Dont forget the loons!

Comment

I always thought...
                                Spoiler:
                                ...the only thing preventing him from being seduced is his adorable clumsiness.... but resistance? Rodney actually saying NO to Jennifer? Not that I mind but... what a stupid man
                                += +lots of children
                                Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller supporter!

Comment

Working...
                                X