Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We are extending Challenge #108: Dancing. Now entries are due by June 6th at noon your time.
    sigpic
    Sig and Avi by by AFA Secret Santa Josiane. Thank you.

Comment

So I locked myself out of the comic shop today. Manager was laughing at me and told me I was now in the club as everyone had done that once before. So now I will take the keys to the shop when I take the trash out to the dumpster. Other than thst things have been good.
      sigpic

Comment

Glad you're enjoying the job! Sounds like a good place to work
        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Challenge #109

First, I want to say a huge Thank You to slizzie1986 to helping me out yet again on very short notice. And also I want to announce that she has stepped up and will be my partner in hosting the art challenge!

I am posting a little early today, but that just gives you more time to start working on the next challenge!
          Slizzie will be by later today to post the entries from the #108 Dancing challenge.

This week is a random challenge. I'll be traveling, so I won't make it like previous mystery ones. This week, you can pick instead of being assigned something. There are three words. Pick one [or all 3!]. Use that word in your art, or use it for your theme. Then pick a color. Use it however you want!

1. Joy
          2. Hope
          3. Peace

1. Green
          2. Blue
          3. Orange

Remember, you are free to use as many or as few options as you want, in any combo! Just use them to get your muse moving!

Entries due to me by noon your time, Monday June 13th.
          sigpic

Comment

Challenge #108 - Dancing

RodneyIsGodney

MSusy

JadedWraith

slizzie1986

sigpic
            Sig and Avi by by AFA Secret Santa Josiane. Thank you.

Comment

I am enjoying working at the shop. I don't get that crap I have to go to work other than it means I am having issues about when to do stuff around the house.
              sigpic

Comment

Yep, keeping the house running and working is no simple task.
                Weekends...?
                sigpic
                Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

I usually work at least one day on the weekends I am thinking Sun is when I will be doing nothing but staying at home. I am considering not getting dressed at all on Sun but the yard needs to be mowed
                  sigpic

Comment

That sounds like a plan! Put in a good movie for all your efforts.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                      I usually work at least one day on the weekends I am thinking Sun is when I will be doing nothing but staying at home. I am considering not getting dressed at all on Sun but the yard needs to be mowed
                      When I am working *sigh* I usually work Saturdays as well, ( when I don't work Sundays, too) so I know how you feel. I either try to make a little during the week, if possible, laundry one day, clean the bathroom another day, etc... a bit of house housework, everyday, if I am not too tired. If I am, well, my next free day is a house chore marathon. Luckily I have no garden work. But music helps a lot when cleaning, takes the edge of it.
                      sigpic

Comment

Challenge #109
                        ***********challenge extended due to lack of entries***********

First, I want to say a huge Thank You to slizzie1986 to helping me out yet again on very short notice. And also I want to announce that she has stepped up and will be my partner in hosting the art challenge!

I am posting a little early today, but that just gives you more time to start working on the next challenge!
                        Slizzie will be by later today to post the entries from the #108 Dancing challenge.

This week is a random challenge. I'll be traveling, so I won't make it like previous mystery ones. This week, you can pick instead of being assigned something. There are three words. Pick one [or all 3!]. Use that word in your art, or use it for your theme. Then pick a color. Use it however you want!

1. Joy
                        2. Hope
                        3. Peace

1. Green
                        2. Blue
                        3. Orange

Remember, you are free to use as many or as few options as you want, in any combo! Just use them to get your muse moving!

Entries due to me by noon your time, Monday June 13th. 20th
                        sigpic

Comment

I've been spending my mornings working out in the yard. Summer finally hit here with a vengeance.

Good news is the yard is looking great!
                          sigpic

Comment

Ugh! I'm trying to figure out how to write a kiss for a fic and life goes and gets crazy again. I'm really hoping to get a couple of fics done this month, but seriously!
                            sigpic

Comment

Honestly I leave all the yard work to my dad. He's doing a pretty good job, bless him.

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                              Ugh! I'm trying to figure out how to write a kiss for a fic and life goes and gets crazy again. I'm really hoping to get a couple of fics done this month, but seriously!
                              I hope you later share the result of literary efforts ...I miss a bit of romance.
                              sigpic

Comment

I'm trying. Got ideas. Just everything in life is taking all my focus.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X