Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate when that happens.

Yup I have no problem saving $30 a month.
    sigpic

Comment

Not that anyone has been on much recently, but I'm not going to be around for a week or two. Mom died last night. Lots of stuff needing to be done.
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Ever I am so sorry to hear about your Mom. No words can take away your pain. Just know that I am thinking of you and your family!
        sigpic

Comment

Challenge #111

A couple of notes before we get to this weeks challenge.

First, slizzie will posting the entries from last week's challenge #110 Memory later today. Stay tuned!

Second, if you are interested in *next* weeks challenge which will run Monday July 25- Monday August 1st, PM me. We will be doing pairs next next week! I need to know NOW [before Monday] if you want to do the challenge because I will matching you up in pairs. You and your partner will decide what art to make. You will pick something for your partner and your partner chooses for you! It will help if you are honest and tell them what you like/don't like, and what you think you need to work on. Push your partner to try something new or different, but be nice! They will be doing the same for you!

This week's challenge is also a mystery challenge in a way. You have 3 choices:

1. Pick a color. Orange, green, or black.
          2. Pick a number. 2, 4, or 17.
          3. Pick an inspiration word. Hope, Dream, or Wisdom.

Entries are due to me by noon your Monday July 18. Let me know ASAP if you want to be in the pairs challenge!
          sigpic

Comment

Challenge #110 - Memory

RodneyIsGodney

slizzie1986

(Pics from Broadway.com)
            sigpic
            Sig and Avi by by AFA Secret Santa Josiane. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
              Ever I am so sorry to hear about your Mom. No words can take away your pain. Just know that I am thinking of you and your family!
              Thank you.
              sigpic

Comment

I just saw I am sorry Ever *hugs*
                sigpic

Comment

Thank you, DG.
                  sigpic

Comment

Ok. Anyone and everyone out there. I need your fluffiest fic. I need to read and distract myself but cannot handle any sort of angst right now.

Pleeeease
                    sigpic

Comment

An announcement regarding the Art Challenges: Copter and I have decided we’re going to take a break on the challenges until some time mid to late August. So for about a month or so there won't be any new challenges.

We when come back we will start with the pair challenge again. It is still open for sign up. If there is more interest we could start back sooner.
                      sigpic
                      Sig and Avi by by AFA Secret Santa Josiane. Thank you.

Comment

Got a new to me computer! Need to set it up to my likings now.

This is where it all went wrong when I got my new one in February. *scared*
                        sigpic

Comment

Nothing's happening around here. Do we want to pic spam one day soon? Thunk? Fangurl? Ship? I'm open to suggestions.

Also, start getting creative juices flowing! Intentions Day is in little over a month!
                          sigpic

Comment

Thunk is always good

and love your new sig.
                            sigpic
                            Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                            Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

I'll keep that in mind! It's been a busy couple of days here in the city. Tomorrow up to Albuquerque for Miri's doctor's appointment. So....Thursday?

Oooh! Thursday Thunk! I like it!

The sig is several years old. Just dusted it off from Hubby's computer. I need to get all my files onto this computer one of these days.
                              sigpic

Comment

You need to start colonizing your hubby's computer, that's what you mean.

But I love it. It's so joyous. Joy is good.

And thunk....
                                sigpic
                                Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                                Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Working...
                                X