Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oops, yeah! And what episode is that pic from? -can't place it, and forgot her Firefly DVDs at the apartment-
    sigpic

Comment

And now I'm off to bed. Good night.

Edited to say - Dr Jenn, the pics on the other post are, from top to bottom, from Phantoms, Midway & War Stories. These ^ are from Midway & War Stories.

Comment

Night Blen nice pix by the way.
        sigpic

Comment

Thanks, Blenca! Night night!
          sigpic

Comment

well good morning UK/Europe here is the next chapter in The Darkness and for those here in the States guess what you get a story before bed.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
              well good morning UK/Europe here is the next chapter in The Darkness and for those here in the States guess what you get a story before bed.
              Off to read!
              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Hope you like it Everlovin and the rest of y'all to I hope you like it but now I am off to bed. Night
                sigpic

Comment

Hope you like it Everlovin and the rest of y'all to I hope you like it but now I am off to bed. Night
                  It was really good. The whole story has been painful but well written.
                  sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Hey ya'll. I wrote another chapter to "Leather."

Leaher - Pt. 2

Enjoy.

Ya'll have been busy once again. I love the pics posts. I'll have to come back later and read what I've missed.
                    . . . . .

Spoiler:

Comment

Morning everyone

I think I finally coutgh up the sleep deficit.

Blen, I love the story
                      And now I am off to read all the fics and vote (hope they didn't defeat Ronon yet...)

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                        And now I'm off to bed. Good night.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3264/...1ecbe7f350.jpg

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3087/...0eefb9c587.jpg

Edited to say - Dr Jenn, the pics on the other post are, from top to bottom, from Phantoms, Midway & War Stories. These ^ are from Midway & War Stories.
                        Great pictues, Blen, love how you put them together.

Fascinating chapter, DG. Gave me goosebumps - of the scary kind.

sigpic
                        Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

glad y'all liked the chapter and I have a feeling that Ronon is going to be gone after today in the H&H
                          sigpic

Comment

I'm back from work & I'm off to vote!

Edited to say - Voted! But yeah it doesn't look very good for our man. Anyone not voted & fancy doing so here's a linky.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...93#post8358493

Comment

Already voted!

Now I'm off to the orthodontists then to pick up my books for my summer class. Tomorrow afternoon I'm leaving for the weekend to go camping. What will you wall do without me? Oh I have to pack between now and then.

Comment

Originally posted by Krissie678 View Post
                                Already voted!

Now I'm off to the orthodontists then to pick up my books for my summer class. Tomorrow afternoon I'm leaving for the weekend to go camping. What will you wall do without me? Oh I have to pack between now and then.
                                oh no you are gona leave us we are going to end up huddled in a corner rocking because we will be so lost
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X