Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well here it is - another pic fic.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Blencathra; 11 June 2008, 03:12 PM.

Comment

-snorts- LOVE IT, Blenca!

"Pity he's such a crap shot."

Brill, my dear!
      sigpic

Comment

Loved it Blen that was great
        sigpic

Comment

LOL

Something else that was making me giggle is this pic.
          Spoiler:

As you can't actually see Teyla very well, it looks to me as though John has his own left hand behind his head. Hee hee hee.

Comment

I love your pic fics Blenca!
            sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
              LOL

Something else that was making me giggle is this pic.
              Spoiler:

As you can't actually see Teyla very well, it looks to me as though John has his own left hand behind his head. Hee hee hee.
              heehee I didn't even catch that
              sigpic

Comment

Awesome pic fic Blen.

Comment

Read & reviewed your chapter DG.

Off topic

Spoiler:
                  How is your friend by the way. My friend whose husband left her is getting angry. She started off being very upset & tearful but now she's thinking what a miserable piece of **** he is. Incidentally my friend has one child, a little boy who is 3.

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                    Read & reviewed your chapter DG.

Off topic

Spoiler:
                    How is your friend by the way. My friend whose husband left her is getting angry. She started off being very upset & tearful but now she's thinking what a miserable piece of **** he is. Incidentally my friend has one child, a little boy who is 3.
                    OT

Spoiler:
                    Well she is okay she called me though yesterday and said she chickened out. He came to get his stuff for a while (basicly while he would be gone) and then she told him that he could stay if he swore to grow up 150% (her words exactly). She has been more or less a single mother since they got married because he was in the military then he was a truck driver so I think a lot of this is them trying to adjust. They have 4 kids well technically she has one kid from a previous relationship and 3 with her husband and two of them are autistic which is just makeing the situtaion more stressful
                    sigpic

Comment

Some nice pics.

OT

Spoiler:
                      In a way my friend is the same. Her husband was always selfish. He hasn't put their little boy to bed or given him a bath since he was born. All he is interested in is golf & the gym. He's gone off with another woman he met at the gym. A month ago their little boy was in hospital with a very nasty abscess and he was in hospital for over a week. Anyway my friend's husband wouldn't stop with him (as you can stay & sleep there) so my friend had to stop & didn't go home. Her husband, she found out later, was with his fancy woman.

It must be really hard for your friend having autistic children. I hope she has family who live locally who can help.

Comment

OT

Spoiler:
                        she does her biggest issue with her husband is that he just wants to play with the kids he doesn't help her clean the house and she had to have knee surgery a little over a month ago and he isn't helping around the house when she asks him to do soemthing he gets all angry and basicly acts like a kid and she is tired of doing everything. Her mom is good at helping sometimes the two of them go out and have fun or her mom will take like one ot two for the weekend

sigpic

Comment

Sexy tongue!!

Comment

I know I love tounge
                            sigpic

Comment

OT

Spoiler:
                              I think both husbands need a good smack, which I will gladly volunteer to administer, especially the husband of DG's friend...I believe cheating in a marriage is NEVER acceptable, at all, and the husband of your friend, Blenca, sounds like my dad.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DrJenniferDex View Post
                                OT

Spoiler:
                                I think both husbands need a good smack, which I will gladly volunteer to administer, especially the husband of DG's friend...I believe cheating in a marriage is NEVER acceptable, at all, and the husband of your friend, Blenca, sounds like my dad.

I think you have it wrong way about, Dr Jenn! It was my friends hubby who was cheating. And yes, it seems that both of them need smacking or shooting.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X