Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
    Sorry Rac! I'm the type that takes in the poor stray & keeps it I've acquired a couple of animals that way.

Spoiler:

I found this little cat on my way back from work across some very bleak moorland. She was very poorly with hyperthyroidism & I was very sad that we couldn't keep her. My resident cat, Murphy, hated her on sight so she went to live with a neighbour. I still see her about though which is nice.

And to oblige Everlovin.

And this is what my Tess thinks about the whole Rodney/Jenn thing

Spoiler:

LOL well I am allergic to cats (and dogs a bit) so we can't have pets! so my hubby feeds the ducks in our pond and they have him well trained! (they honk at the back door for him to feed them! it's very funny!)

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
    for a little while before I went to bed there was no one talking and I had nothing to do so I made some siggies. this is (unfortunatly) the only Ronon/Jennifer one I made

beautiful siggie hun.
    good

Spoiler:
    I wont feel bad then I actually went to the theater to see Meet the Robinsons in 3-D I love the Incredables and Ratatoille(sp) and Monsters Inc but those I saw only after they came out on DVD
    LOL we actually own monster's inc and the incredibles! we use the excuse we are stocking up for future grandchildren!

Off for a day of shopping with my daughter (rac jr is what she says she should be called - she is a clone! ) hope all is well with all of you!

Comment

Have fun shopping

sigpic

Comment

Ok am trying another pic...am a bit partial to Midway as well...
        Couldn't figure out URL way to post this - this pic is on my mac btw, not online...am still learning.
        Anyway, like this pic cos he's doing the mega-watt grin thing! Lovely.
        Attached Files

Comment

I love the rare smiles Ronon gives
          sigpic

Comment

Nice connecting up with you folks again. Gotta do stuff....so back later. Before I go make sure you check out reni's latest R/J fic: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4313468/1/Left_Behind she worked hard on this one and it's cool...dunno if she posted a link, she probably has, but just in case.

Comment

She's posted a link have fun in RL hopefully RL will hang back enought today for me to get my new chapter to my beta.
              sigpic

Comment

Likewise...looking forward to yours DG. Gotta go - RL beckons. Laters J07

Comment

Since no ones posted anything for awhile. Pic!

Comment

I'm here briefly Pushed small Blen off the computer long enough to read whats been going on. Will be back soon when she's gone to bed.

Comment

Make her go to bed early for some reason
                      sigpic

Comment

Hehe, Blen, you should buy her own computer, cause will be there longer and longer I cannot imagine if we didn't have two computers.... We would probably kill each other...

And pics of course

Spoiler:

I was lazy to find some similar

Comment

Two computers is good buy yourself a new one and let her have Desmond I like that idea

sigpic

Comment

Two computers is good buy yourself a new one and let her have Desmond I like that idea

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i1...caefbbca_o.jpg
                            I double that, the idea I mean
                            Hello everyone, what's up, how are you guys?

Comment

for a little while before I went to bed there was no one talking and I had nothing to do so I made some siggies. this is (unfortunatly) the only Ronon/Jennifer one I made

Awesome sig DG. Love your work!

Originally posted by journeyman07 View Post
                              Things fine, thanks...RL bit busy lately so not been around cos of that...also behind on updating Quarantine...got the Ronon goes after Tyrrell chapter to write next if anyone's been reading.
                              How's you DG?
                              Of course we're reading! I love fanfic and yours is like gold! Seriously! Of course, I'm a fic addict, but yours is the good stuff!

Jason's interview: quite enjoyed having a honest opinion from an actor about the series...and I don't reckon the TPTB will ever clearly come out as pro a particular ship cos they'll alienate too many fans either way IMHO...and it isn't that kinda show really in the end...even though I think some character development of that nature wouldn't go amiss...Firefly did it really successfully, but then that's the God Joss at the helm!
                              PS: Still can't get my head round the angry vibe on the anti threads though - not going there again! It's a great TV show, bit it is only a TV show!
                              These particular PTB are notorious about neither confirming nor not confirming ships. I don't get it. Even Aismov said that Scifi is about the human experience. Well, love, romance, relationships are a part of that. Not the sum of that agreed, but a part of that.

Ok am trying another pic...am a bit partial to Midway as well...
                              Couldn't figure out URL way to post this - this pic is on my mac btw, not online...am still learning.
                              Anyway, like this pic cos he's doing the mega-watt grin thing! Lovely.
                              Right here! Midway! Probably one of my favorite eps!!!! Like you guys didn't know!

And as far as Pixar movies go, I've probably got you guys beat. I've seen Toy Story so many times, that to me, it looks like a live action movie. Not animated. Of course, my kids were little and I had to create the rule of only watching a movie once a day for THAT movie.
                              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

*sneezes* Guh, allergies...I blame the cat; he likes to crawl into my laundry basket and shed all over my clean clothes. He's worse than a newborn, and sits at the bottom of the stairs and cries when he thinks I'm spending too much time chatting with y'all.

Black J/T sig made by Blencathra, Keller sig by Krissie, all others made by me

My Fics (updated 7/29/09)

Comment

Working...
                                X