Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love that new sig, Pocus!

Will have to look up on google and see if there are any food things for Minnesota. I'm sure it will be BLECH as well!!
    sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the sig compliment. I made it last year and was smart enough (for a change) not to put a date on it so I can use every year.
      sigpic

Comment

*laughing* Hadn't thought of that problem, but hopefully will always keep it in mind when doing art now.
        sigpic

Comment

Laziness can be good!
          sigpic

Comment

... and sometimes procrastination pays off...

Always love it when either of those two are true.
            sigpic

Comment

Gotta go. Taking Hubby to the Dr to see if he has an ear infection. Fun.

Take care and enjoy your day.
              sigpic

Comment

I always have Pork, applesauce, mashed potato's, then something green for me usually broccoli, and then black eyed peas. It is the first time I am cooking this meal just for me so I am using like single serving applesauce and premade single serve mashed potatos

Hope Mr Pocus is okay
                sigpic

Comment

You don't want to hope for an ear infection... but then if it is one than there is a prescription that will help things right themselves faster. Either way, hope he feels better and have a good day yourself.

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                  I always have Pork, applesauce, mashed potato's, then something green for me usually broccoli, and then black eyed peas. It is the first time I am cooking this meal just for me so I am using like single serving applesauce and premade single serve mashed potatos

Hope Mr Pocus is okay
                  Do you always eat this exact meal for New Years? Kind of a fun tradition to have if it is.
                  sigpic

Comment

yup I can't think of a time I didn't the only difference is sometimes it is green beans instead of broccoli. My mom says you can't have pork without applesauce and it has rubbed off on me just like you have to have mac and cheese and baked beans in the same meal (I like to mix them together)
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                      yup I can't think of a time I didn't the only difference is sometimes it is green beans instead of broccoli. My mom says you can't have pork without applesauce and it has rubbed off on me just like you have to have mac and cheese and baked beans in the same meal (I like to mix them together)
                      Okay... the pork and applesauce I understand. My mom always serves pork chops with applesauce. Now the mac and Cheese with baked beans wasn't too bad until you mentioned mixing them together! Of course... when I was a kid there was always cut up hot dogs or sausage in ours.

I'm a purest with M&C... only Kraft and nothing added except pepper.

When it is homemade we always add ground hamburger.

Know someone who adds peanut butter though and another who adds ketchup to their Kraft M&C...
                      sigpic

Comment

I don't know how I started mixing them but I like it that way.

I have never heard of adding peanut butter or ketchup to mac and cheese though
                        sigpic

Comment

I have to admit I've never tried either, but I'm too afraid to try either.
                          sigpic

Comment

I don't blame you
                            sigpic

Comment

Sitting at the dr. Fun. Not too much coughing going on here. Hubby wanted me to wear a mask.

We only do Kraft mac and cheese too. We add homemade meatballs to ours and Hubby usually does ketchup.
                              sigpic

Comment

I am the freak who likes velveta aren't I?

Well you don't want to get sick Pocus defiantly use hand sanitizer too and touch as little as possible
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X