Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad to hear things got better, DG. This time of the year would be very hard. *hugs*
    sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Loved the DW Christmas Special.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

I'd rather be napping right now instead of working.

sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Love Shack! How's it going?

We made it to Denver mostly ok. Got into an accident about half way between here and home. The vehicle (mom and dad's truck) was ok. The other one was totalled. Not good. No one was hurt, Thank God! Star had a hard time of it for a few days. She's doing much better now.

No snow on the way up here, but we had a white Christmas! Lots of fun. There's still snow on the ground - not the streets - as it's been so cold here.

Loved the Doctor Who holiday special. Wow!

I'm working on a Quarantine Day fic! It's about half done or so. I'm going to wait until I'm home to fill in some here and there as this computer doesn't have a word processing program on it.
              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Oh noooo Ever. Sorry about the accident. Glad you made it the rest of the way safely. Take care on the way home.
                sigpic

Comment

Glad no one was hurt in the accident

I am only just getting around to watching the special now so I don't have much of an opinion on it yet
                  sigpic

Comment

Glad to hear you all are alright, Ever. A white Christmas is always special too.
                    sigpic

Comment

I know I haven't been here for ages. I just want to wish everyone the best and happy new year 2013. This one was not easy, I am sure not only for me, so the next one will be better. I know it!

I miss you all. I promise to stop by more often

Comment

*waves* Hiya SeN! Miss you too! Hope your New Year is a wonderful one and hope to see more of you too.

Happy New Year, Love Shack!

sigpic

Comment

Hey SeN long time no see.

Hope everyone has their Black Eyed Peas so they can eat them tomorrow I do even though I will only eat one or two bites of them and then toss the rest I can't stand black eyed peas so gross!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Here in PA it is supposed to be sauerkraut and pork. BLECH!!!!!

Happy New Year to all!!!!! Best wishes for a happy, healthy one.
                            sigpic

Comment

I have to say that I've never heard of foods that are supposed to be eaten... hmmm...

Happy New Year, DG and Pocus.
                              sigpic

Comment

Happy New Year Bailey.

I hadn't heard of the PA thing until I read it on FB today. I still say BLECH!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X