Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

for a million I would defiantly have to seriously consider it
    sigpic

Comment

Don't know that I could even consider it at any dollar amount. I know that at the last minute I'd chicken out! If not before...
      sigpic

Comment

I'd pay someone to push me out of the plane.

Doctor Puppet is back from his UK holiday. http://doctorpuppet.tumblr.com/

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
          Watching the Stratos Space Jump live right now. A man is going to try to break the sound barrier by free falling from the stratosphere and then parachuting to earth. He's getting ready to jump.
          Did he finally do that today? He's been putting it off for a few days because of wind.

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
          I watched that it was really cool but not something I would ever ever ever do.
          Not in a million million years. Not for a million million dollars. Nuh uh!

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
          I'd pay someone to push me out of the plane.

Doctor Puppet is back from his UK holiday. http://doctorpuppet.tumblr.com/
          Lots of cute offerings there! Love it!
          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Good morning, Love Shack! How's it going?
            sigpic

Comment

Morning Ever. Considering it is Monday... not so bad.

sigpic

Comment

I don't mind Mondays. Although, pics like that one will make any day better!

Glad your day is shaping up!

sigpic

Comment

*laughs* Or pics like that.

I don't mind Mondays as much... but Tuesdays are my favorite work day. Its not Monday, but also not so close to the end of the week that you start wondering how your going to get everything done.

sigpic

Comment

I cleaned my house completely yesterday, which somehow makes Monday much more enjoyable. Even washed the bathroom walls.

Favorite Bond...

sigpic

Comment

I didn't do much of anything over the weekend. It shows around the house too.
                      sigpic

Comment

Cleaning has always been one of those things where I hate to do it, but once I'm on a roll it is hard to stop. I always want to just do one more thing... because I'm so close to having it all clean.

It is hard to get started though and it had been a couple weekends since I'd done a good cleaning. During the week I don't really have the time other than the dishes and hubby does the laundry.

sigpic

Comment

Oh, when I get to cleaning there's no stopping me. I've just been feeling lazy the last couple of days. That needs to change today though.

sigpic

Comment

Nothing wrong with being lazy.

sigpic

Comment

Yeah, but I've got a messy house now. Need to at least straighten it up.

sigpic

Comment

For me its more fun to do when the kids are away and the music is loud.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X