Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning, Love Shack! How's it going?

Oh, Blenca! That was just beautiful! *sniff sniff*

I wasn't aware the numbers for Castle were going down. That's one of the few shows that I make sure I'm there and watching.
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Oh Blen! That was wonderful and so very sad. Thank you for sharing it though!

I had heard about Castle's numbers being down. I really don't think/hope it has as much to do with the show as maybe because it is up against two other dramas that are drawing viewers. It be nice if Hawaii 5-0 or Revolution would move to later in the week. I've only seen the pilot for Revolution, but do like Hawaii... would love for it to be later in the week. Since I have Tivo I can get both Castle and Hawaii... but there aren't many shows at the other end of the week I like, so it'd be nice if they were spaced out better.
      sigpic

Comment

I've been over at the Chris Judge thread this morning as it's his birthday!
        sigpic

Comment

My morning is not very good I had a dream last night that I wish I hadn't. In the dream I got a phone call from Dad but he didn't say anything and I was begging him to say something and there was this evil woman laughing at me because of it.
          sigpic

Comment

(((DG)))

Hope the rest of your morning goes better.
            sigpic

Comment

Thanks I hope so too it.
              sigpic

Comment

I am doing a re-watch of OUaT and I noticed something I totally missed before (Blen you have seen the ep with this so you are safe to read) and since I don't know if it should be in spoilers or not so better safe then sorry
                Spoiler:
                Dr Harper has a Dalmatian dog named Pongo I wonder who has Purdy and will we see DaVile
                I honestly don't know how I missed that
                sigpic

Comment

Wouldn't it be awesome to see Cruella DeVil? Wow!
                  sigpic

Comment

Yes it would!
                    sigpic

Comment

Sorry to hear about your awful dream, DG.

I didn't notice that little bit about OUaT either.

Maybe this news about Marvel will cheer you up!
                      Spoiler:
                      Coulson lives..., yes, yes, yes -- and Clark Gregg was at NYCC to talk about it...

So excited for this!
                      sigpic

Comment

Thanks and that is Awesome news! It is strange how much people love him he is just so loveable though and I am happy we will get more of him
                        sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Watching the Stratos Space Jump live right now. A man is going to try to break the sound barrier by free falling from the stratosphere and then parachuting to earth. He's getting ready to jump.
                            sigpic

Comment

I watched that it was really cool but not something I would ever ever ever do.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                                I watched that it was really cool but not something I would ever ever ever do.
                                I couldn't do it either. Though I would have a go for £1,000,000.

Comment

Working...
                                X