Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One more sig with Lana - apples

I am not sure if I ever used green colour before lol but it couldn't be different this time.

Comment

That's a pretty sig. I've never tried that colour of green either. It works very well I think.

Comment

That is a wonderful sig, SeN. The green works really well.
        sigpic

Comment

Our BadBoy is growing up from his fb
          Chris
          My last class, yes that's right, my last class as a uni student will be attended and concluded today! And what are we doing for it? Going for a 4 hour field trip! Sweet
          sigpic

Comment

*shifty eyes* there was no Ranger Mariner game tonight. if you look it up and see the score that is pure fabrication they never played. *shifty eyes* yeah everyone will buy that
            sigpic

Comment

I wonder what BB is going to do now? I'll have to head on over to FB later & see what he's up to.

My 12,000th post.

Comment

Congrats on the 12,000 Blen!
                sigpic

Comment

12 00 Congrats!

Thanks everyone, I think I really like this one. And I wanna see more OUAT sigs! Who will join me?

Comment

SeN... I have been collecting pics to make an OUaT sig... just haven't found the time yet. Doing the same for an Avengers sig. Will post them up if I find the time to create... maybe this weekend. *crosses fingers*
                    sigpic

Comment

I cannot wait

I am finally a bit less busy, at least I can show up here. Just one month and the school year is over! My third already! The time flies...

Comment

It does go by really quickly! Wish there was a way to slow it down just a bit. Need more hours in the day for sure.
                        sigpic

Comment

Really... When I started to go to gw, I was at the university... It would be enough if I didn't have to sleep. The six or seven hours per day could be used better!

Comment

Yes... *laughing* life would be so much simpler if eating and sleeping were optional.
                            sigpic

Comment

I'll have a go at doing a OUaT sig, but later tonight. SB is due home from school soon & will want feeding. I had a sig making session last night but didn't come up with anything worth using. I'm trying to make sigs with men in them & make them look more masculine. Not having much success so far. Flowers do keep wanting to be on it somewhere - but I'm resisting the urge.

Comment

I may have to dust off gimp and have a go at making something. Between Clint and Natasha and Rumple and Belle I am sure I could find something to make. Wonder what other things I could make.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X