Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quarantine Day stuff! Wear it if you like!

And if you want to invite missing shippers...
    or new shippers...

edit: or vice versa. I don't know what I was thinking
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Very pretty Ever!

Ack! They changed the forecast about the cold snap.
      The coldest temperature so far this season was 19° (it happened just after the ice storm on December 10). The Dallas/Fort Worth area will be colder than that Monday morning with air temperatures in the middle teens and wind chills near 0°
      I suddenly feel like I need to go to the store and stock up on food! There is no snow or Ice forecasted so that wont be an issue but I don't want to go out when it is that freaking cold outside!! I hate being cold!
      sigpic

Comment

I'll have to check here. Might want a faucet running so the pipes don't freeze
        sigpic

Comment

The cold is hitting up now tomorrow it will be below freezing but Mon the low is supposed to be 16 I know people up north would rather have the temps we are expecting but I am too much of a Texan I am already planning a quick trip to the grocery store to get some soup, chili and hot tea and coco
          sigpic

Comment

Sounds like good things to stock up on!
            sigpic

Comment

We had the same idea here. Just got back from stocking up on groceries for the cold. Hot tea and cocoa sound wonderful and I got the ingredients to make soup too.

sigpic

Comment

Love the invite art, Ever! I really need to sit down and get going on some art for the celebration.
                sigpic

Comment

I ran and got some tomato soup and some creamy potato soup as well and I have some sausage to add to the potato soup (so yummy) and I have stuff to make grilled cheese, chili and a few options of hot tea and plenty of coco

It would be one thing if the weather were at least consistent today it was high 60's tomorrow will be 20's and 30's today was a short sleeve kind of day and tomorrow will be sweaters and jacket
                  sigpic

Comment

Your weather does sound a bit erratic. The other difference for us is that we are built for this weather. We aren't worrying for our pipes much. I know that is something you and Ever have to worry about when it gets too cold out.

We do worry about the vehicles starting though. So on Monday when I'm at work, I'll go out and run our car every couple of hours for several minutes so I don't get stuck at work at the end of the day.
                    sigpic

Comment

I only have to worry about the pipes on the spigots outside I have them covered. I live in a slab house so don't need to worry about the faucets. I don't even know at what point the temp get low enough where a car might not start. I know I had a friend of mine who was from Montana originally and she had a plug in the engine of her car she said it would help to start the car during the winters up there, but that is something that we here have never had to worry about.
                      sigpic

Comment

My sister plugs in her suburban because it is parked outside. We have a garage, so it is good when at home at night and not usually a problem during most of the winter. But these last few cold days it has "complained" a bit when I tried to start it at the end of the day. I imagine with it being even colder the next few days it will only be worse.

It is good you don't have to worry about your faucets. I saw that Northern Montana is going to be even colder than we are. Wouldn't want to be up there for that.
                        sigpic

Comment

I hate cold and could not imagine being somewhere where what we are going to get is "warm" for winter *shudder* I would be happy living somewhere where the temps were in the 70's and 80's year round that would make me very happy
                          sigpic

Comment

Wouldn't that be just the perfect place to live. Wonder if there is anywhere that gets that temp year round? I want to live there too. Maybe after the kids are done with school I need to put in a bit of research.
                            sigpic

Comment

It would be perfect wouldn't it
                              sigpic

Comment

I wouldn't really want it any warmer either. Just a nice upper 70's and lower 80's
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X