Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yup that is on my list to watch with him I have the ep of CSI he was in on DVD but seeing a show where he is a leading roll on tv would be even better
    sigpic

Comment

Yes it was! Will have to go find some more. I'm looking forward to seeing him in the latest Borne movie... do you know if he is a good guy or bad guy in that?
      sigpic

Comment

It looks like he is the next step in the training since the people behind Treadstone are the baddies I am not sure if he is a baddie or if he is like Bourne in that he fights against them
        sigpic

Comment

Wow... that looks good, DG. Will have to make it a point to rewatch all of the other Borne movies before that comes out in the theater.
          sigpic

Comment

Yup me too. Originally when I heard they would make another one but it would not have Bourne in it I went well I will skip it then but now since Jeremy is my new Hollywood obsession I have to see it
            sigpic

Comment

Worked out rather conviently to help satisfy the obsession.
              sigpic

Comment

Yes it did. Maybe somehow someone in Hollywood figured out that after Avengers Jeremy Renner would become peoples new obsession and that is why it comes out after Avengers
                sigpic

Comment

Okay... finally did an OUaT sig/avi set.

sigpic

Comment

That is great, Bailey August turned out to be very interesting character.

I was gimpig as well, I am really enjoying more free time now I did one Castle sig but didn't like it at all. So I came back to lana site and this finally came out:

BTW her eyes are brown And I did not use topaz clean Here is the original pic: http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/l...other/0072.jpg

Comment

That is great colouring SeN!! Is it one from Shadowplay or one or your own?

Lovely sig & avi set Bailey.

I'm only here for a minute. Queen's Diamond Jubilee stuff going on. SB & Mr Blen have gone to a street party in Skipton town centre and I'm watching the Thames Pagent on TV.

Edit - If you catch it on TV, look out for the boat with the bells on - John Barrowman is on there doing commentary for the BBC.
                      Last edited by Blencathra; 03 June 2012, 06:36 AM.

Comment

Thanks Blen

It is mine, quite random sig with no big idea at the beginning, but I really love how that turned out. It is mostly done by one texture and many layers of everything. The reandom things are ussually the best.

Yeah, I noticed something on our tv about the Queen, but really not following that Tonight there is the big final of The Voice, so I am discussing it on a few fan sites I have one favourite, don't mind two others but I really do not like one girl there... I bet she wins But I am already used to that in this kind of shows.

Comment

SeN, love the coloring and the eye change is wonderful, great job there.

Not seeing much about the Diamond Jubilee here... but many referenced to it as lead in to other stories.
                          sigpic

Comment

BBC America did (or is showing) some of the stuff live it started at 7:30 this morning for me I haven't tuned in to BBCA to see yet if it is still going on. I know that there is a night every week they plan on showing I think it is highlights from the Diamond Jubilee. It is very cool that the Queen has reigned as long as she has. Hopefully there are many more years to come.
                            sigpic

Comment

DG... thought you might enjoy a little Hawkeye art from a different thread.

Spoiler:
                              Originally posted by Rocket_Scientist View Post
                              Hi all. Gorgeous art. I will green where GW lets me.

I managed to find time to try yami's and bay's tuts, both of which were absolutely wonderful. I tried to be creative and different - really, I did - but I seem to still be stuck in my Avengers art rut. I don't mind too much...there's plenty of eye candy.

Anywho, here's what I came up with:
                              yami's

bay's

I'm still working on turning out the tut I promised. I should have it up by Friday, at least.
                              sigpic

Comment

Oh those are good!

speaking of which

Jeremy Renner dressed cowboy-ish, guy-liner, a bit forceful and OMG I want to get that key from him!! *drool*

Wonder would Jennifer have any Hollywood crushes?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X