Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hubby has wired and rewired both of our sheds. He's laughing at me being nervous around it. I figure I get the hang of basic electrical work and then I can leave the heating/gas/propane to others. That I won't mess with at all.

Who's got the next challenge?
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Well no one yet Anyone wants to volunteer?

Comment

In honor of DG's birthday, I say we do dragon artwork.
        sigpic

Comment

I would love that
          sigpic

Comment

Well, it was Star's idea. I just also figured it being your birthday and all...
            sigpic

Comment

Star has good idea's
              sigpic

Comment

There were 12 tornado's yesterday after noon they know that 1 was an F-2 (130 mph winds) and one was an F-3 (150 mph winds) Those were the only ones they have determined so far

Forney is way east of me and a little south
                sigpic

Comment

Scary stuff about the tornadoes, DG. Especially knowing you are anywhere near.

The challenge sounds like fun. Questions, so I can put it up in the clubhouse... who is collecting? Is the deadline the 15th?
                  sigpic

Comment

I like the idea! The limit can be 15th and Ever will be collecting?

I am changing my look once again. Castle... Who would guess

EDIT: My avatar was a bit bigger and it looked blurred... corrected!

Comment

I can collect. The 15th also works for me.

Love all the Castle work. I've got a thunky idea for a Castle sig, but I have it started on GIMP so I play with it from time to time.
                      sigpic

Comment

Challenge 7 (Ever)

Deadline: April 15, 2012

Theme: Dragon Artwork

In honor of DG's birthday, I say we do dragon artwork.
                        sigpic

Comment

YAY!

I have had a good birthday My cousin Ordered me to go get a pedi which I did OMG I haven't had a pedi in so long and after the last few months it felt sooooo good to relax and get one. While there I thought well my toes look nice might as well get a mani and it has been a while since I had my eyebrows waxed so I tossed that in as well I feel all pampered and relaxed and I will soon be leaving to have dinner with my cousin. This weekend I will be going down to see my mom and we will celebrate my birthday while I am down there.
                          sigpic

Comment

Glad you've had a great day, DG! Hope you have fun this weekend with your Mom!
                            sigpic

Comment

So good to hear you're having a good birthday, DG!
                              sigpic

Comment

Happy Belated Birthday DG. I'm glad to hear you & yours are safe & well. If I lived in an are where there were tornadoes etc, I think I'd want to live in a hole underground - sort of hobbit like.

Dragons sounds like a fun challenge.

Ever glad you have recovered. Once again I haven't been feeling very well. I've spent most of the last week in bed or laid on the sofa. But the sun is out today & I'm feeling heaps better. What bizarre weather we've been having though. Last week we had a heatwave & the hottest March since records began, then two days ago we had a blizzard.

Comment

Working...
                                X