Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh my gosh look at that someone hacked into my account and posted a lie in our thread about Jennifer picking McKay over Ronon Why would they do that??
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
      LOL. Agreed Jade!!

Copter!!! *huggles*
      Hi Blen! *huggles back* I have been away a bit......
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sapphire_Jade View Post
        *scratches head* what do you mean who she chose.. she chose Ronon not very ironic ...lol...
        I wish!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
          I wish!
          you need to get in sync with our delusion in here.. Jenn was always with Ronon never with anyone else and the episode Brian Storm doesn't exist.. no wishing it DID happen ..lol..
          sigpic

Comment

Because my memory is so absolutely abysmal, I've very nearly managed to erase most of Brain Storm from my memory. And I have no way (even if I wanted to) of watching that episode again. My collection of SGA finishes just after The Lost Tribe as I bought only the first three parts of Season 5. For me the last half of S5 DOES NOT EXIST!!

Comment

Who's Brian Storm?
              sigpic

Comment

Because my memory is so absolutely abysmal, I've very nearly managed to erase most of Brain Storm from my memory. And I have no way (even if I wanted to) of watching that episode again. My collection of SGA finishes just after The Lost Tribe as I bought only the first three parts of Season 5. For me the last half of S5 DOES NOT EXIST!!
                Vegas is worth watching over and over and over again just for the hotness of Sheppy
                sigpic

Comment

It's a shame about Vegas, I admit.

Comment

It's a shame about Vegas, I admit.
                    what's a shame, that you don't have Vegas, so you can watch it all the time? not that I do that......
                    sigpic

Comment

Vegas is awesome, loved the down and out detective Shep, and even his clapped-out old car that still has quite a turn of speed.

I'm afraid that much as I'd sometimes prefer alternate realities, I'm too tied to the writers' stories to ignore them. I can't just ignore their reality and substitute my own.
                      sigpic

Comment

I still wonder if I can accept Brainstorm or not. I will never watch it again, I just mean I have a few theories about them getting together after BS or the 5th season. We have a lot of possibilities - clone, someone taking over her brain, or she just getting a bit insane Cause for example in Identity there are much more Ronon/Jenn bits than McKay and her.

Maneth, we are pretty good in ignoring their reality in here

Comment

I've noticed!
                          sigpic

Comment

I'll probably be able to find Vegas on Sky Copter. Thet play SGA every day.

Comment

I'll probably be able to find Vegas on Sky Copter. Thet play SGA every day.
                              okay good
                              sigpic

Comment

sorry for the double post but I have to warn you all.....DG is going to come in here and try to tell all of you that I have converted into a *shipper*. Don't believe her! It's all lies I tell you, all lies!!!

*rushes off*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X