Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lovely art, everyone.

That little chap in yours Ever. I feel a bit like that at the mo. My head is hot and my body is cold and I feel dizzy and slightly sick.

But on the up side I've just spotted that Big Finish are doing some more Blake's 7 audio dramas and books. Can't wait to get my hands on them!

Oh and these appeared on twitter.

Gandalf stealing the TARDIS.

and this one

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
      love it ever!

by the way I am always always looking for new ideas for the challenges. If you got some, let me know!
      I'm going to be working on a couple - see what I like - for organ donation. It's been almost a year since Miriam's heart transplant and I want something to celebrate that.

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
      Lovely art, everyone.

That little chap in yours Ever. I feel a bit like that at the mo. My head is hot and my body is cold and I feel dizzy and slightly sick.

But on the up side I've just spotted that Big Finish are doing some more Blake's 7 audio dramas and books. Can't wait to get my hands on them!

Oh and these appeared on twitter.

Gandalf stealing the TARDIS.

http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5445/9...19e56c36_b.jpg

and this one

http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3727/9...acfd59d5_b.jpg
      I've felt like him many times. I hope you get to feeling better.

Love those pics. We're watching Peter Pan right now so extra grins!
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
        I'm going to be working on a couple - see what I like - for organ donation. It's been almost a year since Miriam's heart transplant and I want something to celebrate that.
        Good idea.

Remember a while ago I posted a link to photos of an abandoned apartment in Paris? Well here's another one. This time in Germany.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...n-Germany.html

Really eerie. But it must have been a beautiful house once.

Comment

Well, I've got a few sigs done for this week's challenge. I was looking through my dvd collection to see what caught my attention. I've got a dvd of SchoolHouse Rock that I'm having fun with!
          sigpic

Comment

I am sure it was a beautiful house I would love to have a library like that the creepiest pic was probably the one with that doll though *shudder*
            sigpic

Comment

If ever there was house that looks as though it should be haunted, that is it. And yes, that doll is really creepy.

Comment

Ok, here's my stuff. And I'll get it off to Copter this week.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Ok, so I got this e-mail saying I'd reached my 10 MB (I think) limit bandwidth for PB. What does that mean aside from them wanting me to buy an upgraded service?
                    sigpic

Comment

That is a bummer, Ever. Here is the explanation. As long as your month is getting close to the end, it will come back, just be annoying until then.
                      sigpic

Comment

Ever... if you go into your settings on PB you can see your bandwidth used as well as your start date, so you can see what date of the month it resets. Here is how to read that page.
                        sigpic

Comment

That is so annoying. I was basically forced into buying an upgrade from Flickr as well. Seems to me that they are all cashing in.

So sorry Ever, I can't see what you made.

Comment

The second chapter is up:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9699206/2/Back-to-the-Start

Comment

Read & reviewed!

I've enjoyed all the fics posted for Intentions Day. Well done everyone!

Comment

Good morning, Love Shack! How's it going?

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
                                Ever... if you go into your settings on PB you can see your bandwidth used as well as your start date, so you can see what date of the month it resets. Here is how to read that page.
                                Let me figure out how to apply that page to my account and see how long I have to wait. Guess I'm not pic spamming as much as I hoped in the near future.

I don't get it. I've pic spammed a LOT more than I have recently - for the Sam/Jack Ship days, thunk battles, etc and this is the first time I've done this.

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post
                                Woot! I'll get another chapter or two done for you this afternoon after church.

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                                That is so annoying. I was basically forced into buying an upgrade from Flickr as well. Seems to me that they are all cashing in.

So sorry Ever, I can't see what you made.
                                Bummer.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X