Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Ever, you are on the roll Love the pics so far!

Comment

It was either pic spam some sorta angry sort of pics, or kill my son. I chose to spam.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                It was either pic spam some sorta angry sort of pics, or kill my son. I chose to spam.
                Good choice probably lol

Comment

Happy Belated Birthday Ever

Things are starting to get moving on plans for a memorial for Dad. (btw never die on a weekend nothing gets done because businesses don't do anything on the weekends) We still don't have a day yet I am hoping for Wed.
                  sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Love Shack! How's it going?

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post
                    Good choice probably lol
                    Time will tell. But I'm determinedly smiling!

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                    Happy Belated Birthday Ever

Things are starting to get moving on plans for a memorial for Dad. (btw never die on a weekend nothing gets done because businesses don't do anything on the weekends) We still don't have a day yet I am hoping for Wed.
                    Yeah. Grampa died on a Saturday and his oldest son was in San Antonio, so we did everything via phone calls, and finally FiL got here Tuesday or Wednesday that week. It was difficult.
                    sigpic

Comment

Hope all the plans and things run smoothly, DG. *hugs*
                      sigpic

Comment

Woot! Being Human is coming on after Doctor Who this morning on BBCA!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Don't know how this applies to you in the UK, Blenca, but I just saw an ad for the new season of Being Human starting Saturday, Feb 25 on BBCA!!!!!!!

This makes me happy!!
                          sigpic

Comment

OMG! What do you guys think of a Salsa beat for a Ronon/Jenn vid? The words can really work, PLUS! I have the song already!
                            sigpic

Comment

Bump up...

Schedule

Sunday, February 5th thru –Tuesday, February 7th – Read Teach Me by PJayKeller *

Wednesday, February 8th – Discussion

Thursday, February 9th - Read Hormones by PJayKeller *

Friday, February 10th – Discussion

* For our sensitive or younger viewers, please note that Teach Me and Hormones are rated M.
                              sigpic

Comment

Good afternoon, Love Shack! How's it going?

I'm a new grandma!!!!

Miriam Ann(e?) I think she looks like her daddy.

Mommy is doing good too. She delivered by C-section and will be going home in a couple of days. Please pray for Miriam. She was having a hard time breathing when she got over stimulated. They might keep her for a week or so. We'll be finding out maybe tomorrow about that.

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
                                Bump up...

Schedule

Sunday, February 5th thru –Tuesday, February 7th – Read Teach Me by PJayKeller *

Wednesday, February 8th – Discussion

Thursday, February 9th - Read Hormones by PJayKeller *

Friday, February 10th – Discussion

* For our sensitive or younger viewers, please note that Teach Me and Hormones are rated M.
                                I haven't had a chance to read as of yet, dearheart. Hopefully, I'll be able to get to it one day soon.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X