Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It has been a while since I have taken the time to write. Just stalled a bit, but hoping that getting away this weekend with the purpose of writing will help that. If not then I'll switch to gimping I do have a manip I've been meaning to try.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

I've just heard my Dad has passed away this morning. Like my Mum he passed away peacefully in his sleep. I'm totally numb. I can't take it all in.

Comment

Oh Blen *Tight Hugs* I am so sorry.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                  I've just heard my Dad has passed away this morning. Like my Mum he passed away peacefully in his sleep. I'm totally numb. I can't take it all in.
                  I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I'm praying for your family. (((Blenca)))
                  sigpic

Comment

Sorry to hear that, Blen. My heart is breaking for you... will be praying for you. *hugs*
                    sigpic

Comment

Blenca, Star says she's praying for you too. (((Blenca)))
                      sigpic

Comment

Hi guys... Blen, so sorry to hear about your loss *hugs*

Jewel just posted a very Deller picture on twitter that I thought I should share with you if no one else had... which seems to be the case...

http://yfrog.com/z/khhhcgcj
                        sigpic
                        My Site || My Blog

Comment

Kitten! Missed you! You need to come back more often! Especially if you're bringing by awesomeness like that pic! *runs off to add to pb*
                          sigpic

Comment

Here it is!

sigpic

Comment

LOVE the pic!!!

Miss you MK!! I was browsing around for some Jewel pics a month or two (maybe more) ago on Google and found the pic of you and Jewel
                              sigpic

Comment

That is a fun pic
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X