Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chase Away My Nightmares - Really enjoyed this one as well. My favorite parts though were their trek back to the tower and her practically falling asleep as she walked. What a great reason to be held and walked back to your room. Also enjoyed the very end, to find that Sheppard and Teyla had witnessed Jennifer's exuberant thank you and kiss before skipping out of Ronon's room. Still grinning at the thought.
    sigpic

Comment

Chase Away my Nightmares - so full of squishy goodness it's almost not possible. Love that she was worried about the guys and that led her to realize she cared for Ronon more than she realized. Loved her falling asleep in his arms and feeling safe enough to sleep through the night and day.

And of course! John and Teyla had to find out about the whole thing.
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

A great way to start my Friday... Ronon/Keller goodness.

sigpic

Comment

So very, very sorry this is late!

Schedule

Sunday, October 9th – Read Blood On Our Hands by Renisanz and Promises to Keep by tielan

Monday, October 10th – Discussion

Tuesday, October 11th – Read A Message From Home by Nika Dixon and Welcome Home by everlovin

Wednesday, October 12th – Discussion

Thursday, October 13th - Read A Successful Pairing by Nika Dixon***

Friday, October 14th – Discussion

***Please note that A Successful Pairing by Nika Dixon 10,166 words
          sigpic

Comment

Blood On Our Hands - Thought this was a great way to tie up some things for these episodes. I enjoyed the story progressing from Ronon trying to comfort to his realization that he is the one being comforted by Jenn.

Promises to Keep - Loved this short scene and play on words and the image it leaves you with is quite squee worthy.
            sigpic

Comment

Promise to keep - finally a story I had time to read Loved this little bit! Really leaves a lot up to your imagination - I have good imagination

Comment

Oh for a second I thought Oh crap is that mine *whew* not yet

http://signavatar.com/9019_s.gif
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                  Oh for a second I thought Oh crap is that mine *whew* not yet
                  I can't quit grinning over your post, DG!

I agree, SeN -- it was a short one that gave the imagination a kick start.
                  sigpic

Comment

I know mine will be read and while part of me cringes with that. Course if I don't see that I wrote it I can read my own work and think it is pretty good (yes that has happened)

sigpic

Comment

I know mine will be read and while part of me cringes with that. Course if I don't see that I wrote it I can read my own work and think it is pretty good (yes that has happened)
                      Changing the names, *grins* sounds good to me... Kind of like - The names have been changed to protect the innocent - only in this case it would be -- The names have been changed to alleviate discomfort and cringing...
                      sigpic

Comment

yup

sigpic

Comment

Blood On Our Hands ... This was good ... lots of angst but I like that. Nice to see their feelings and help each other through the tough times.

Promises To Keep ... This was great --I agree, it did leave a lot to the imagination! Very playful!

I can't believe I actually got caught up with the reading. Hopefully I can find the time to get the rest of the reading done. Hope you all are having a great week!
                          sigpic

Comment

Schedule

Tuesday, October 11th – Read A Message From Home by Nika Dixon and Welcome Home by everlovin

Wednesday, October 12th – Discussion

Thursday, October 13th - Read A Successful Pairing by Nika Dixon***

Friday, October 14th – Discussion

***Please note that A Successful Pairing by Nika Dixon 10,166 words
                            sigpic

Comment

Aww look at that I see an Everlovin story

sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Love Shack! How's it going?
                                I was feeling a bit yucky yesterday and just laid around all day. Feeling much better today though.

I'm off and reading yesterday's fics!

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
                                Changing the names, *grins* sounds good to me... Kind of like - The names have been changed to protect the innocent - only in this case it would be -- The names have been changed to alleviate discomfort and cringing...
                                Oh, sure, you're willing to do that for DG, but not for me?

Aww look at that I see an Everlovin story
                                Don't read it!!!!! Aah! Don't look at me that way. This is the ONE story of mine that I don't like. I mean, I see bits I can improve with all my others, but that one I don't like.
                                sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Working...
                                X