Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
    I occasionally have problems receiving e-mails too (with Hotmail). I was putting it down to Desmond not wanting to play. In fact I made myself another e-mail account on Yahoo & that worked a lot better. So now I still use the hotmail one as my main account but if there's any trouble with it, I use the yahoo one instead.
    I sometimes too but I can find it usually among spam. Maybe it's time to create a new yahoo account for me as well - especially for Everlovin

*off to try it*

Comment

Yahoo is stupid! They want me to pay to get the POP? I've never seen something like that. Ok, I'm sure I won't use it for another things...
      It really annoys me!

Some cheer up

Comment

I hope it works! I'm just off to post my story on LiveJournal.

BTW if anyone doesn't know what Vegemite is, this is it.

and what it looks like on toast

And don't tell any of my countrymen but I prefer it to english Marmite!

Comment

You have to pay?! That's not on! I'm sure I didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
            You have to pay?! That's not on! I'm sure I didn't.
            If I wanna get the POP, it wants me to uprage to mail plus! Yeah, it works without paying, but I must go to the browser and not to my mail client.

And the vegemite... We have something similar but I really do not like this colour

Comment

Why yahoo think that someone would want to pay for something they can get free elsewhere, is quite beyond me. I hope you get it sorted SeNedra! There's nothing worse than messing around trying to get your mail.

Going to have breakfast & dog walkies now. See you later.

Comment

newbie HI adair!!

yeah the US has nothing like Vegemite and I got to say it really doesn't look that tasty

and pretties to stay on topic

(Click)
                sigpic

Comment

I have something OT again
                  If you wanna have fun, right now on S/J family thread (I think it begins here) Bekki is posting her amazing poetry. I think everyone must love it.. You can change S/J with R/J if you want
                  Last edited by SeNedra; 15 May 2008, 05:01 AM.

Comment

I don't know if I like this one that much, but I love the scene.

Comment

Originally posted by Krissie678 View Post
                      I don't know if I like this one that much, but I love the scene.
                      [IMG]http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh288/krileasie678/RononKeller/examination.gif
                      I love the whole episode. Well the R/K bits anyway!!!

I just pray we get something similar next season.

Oh, SeNedra, I checked out Bekki's poems - they made me laugh.

And DG - Vegemite tastes better than it looks. Well I think so anyway.

Edited to say - Congratulations SeNedra - 500 posts (ish)

Comment

Chapter two of my story is now up.
                        Blame

Comment

I loved the look he gave her after she said about getting to know each other you know when he was checking her out

and yea another chapter off to read.
                          sigpic

Comment

okay finished I liked it Krissie left you a review

and Blen gotcha don't judge taste by look so far all I have that gets close to looking really untasty is a green tea latte (I can't drink it if I smell it or see it but trust me it is yummy)
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by adair View Post
                              Wow...Its really very intresting........actually Wild man is the co-author....The young doctor was tossing and turning in her sleep due to a horrible dream about the lost of her mom
                              Hi Adair!

Come back often!

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post
                              It's not here yet... Yeh, other people must sleep too. I just hope that it is not another problem. Cause I must use my boyfriend's mail, cause she didn't get mails from my adress.. I think it must have been marked as spam.

But I got the previous mail so it should be ok with me receiving massages. It's strange, weird, stupid... *sigh*
                              SeNedra! You gotta love this! Your first chapter finally came through! It only took what, four days? And I also got your new e-mail. So, which address do you want me to send the new chapter through to this afternoon?

Originally posted by Krissie678 View Post
                              Chapter two of my story is now up.
                              Blame
                              Krissie! Love the story! You so scared me with that first chapter! And, I'm off to check out that gif. It didn't download for me so, I have to go to it another way.
                              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                                SeNedra! You gotta love this! Your first chapter finally came through! It only took what, four days? And I also got your new e-mail. So, which address do you want me to send the new chapter through to this afternoon?

Fine, I've just sent you new mail that I got that yours I think it will be better to use the yahoo, 4 days is too much

Comment

Working...
                                X