Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning Blen!

Well I just finished Serenity.. good movie.. gave the resolution that was needed for the series..but it was one hell of an emotional roller coaster..

Spoiler:
    killing off Hoban and the Sheppard like that NOT cool.. I don't think I would have minded so much if the movie was all I had seen, but getting to know and love their characters in the series and then have thm killed in the movie not nice!!!.. interesting to find out that the alliance was responsible for the Reevers though... oh and River scares the hell out of me! she is bad a**!!

side note..Ever a while back you were asking about a scene where someone was sitting on someone's lap.. were you referring to Inara and Mel?.. because I just watched the whole thing and did not see anything.. if you are sure you saw it.. it could have been a movie teaser that didn't make it into the film..
    Last edited by Sapphire_Jade; 06 February 2011, 02:59 AM.
    sigpic

Comment

Hi

I got Jade's PM and yes, that was exactly what I was thinking of when I was giving this challenge Cannot wait for the others now!

And amazing art everyone

Comment

Originally posted by Sapphire_Jade View Post
        Morning Blen!

Well I just finished Serenity.. good movie.. gave the resolution that was needed for the series..but it was one hell of an emotional roller coaster..

Spoiler:
        killing off Hoban and the Sheppard like that NOT cool.. I don't think I would have minded so much if the movie was all I had seen, but getting to know and love their characters in the series and then have thm killed in the movie not nice!!!.. interesting to find out that the alliance was responsible for the Reevers though... oh and River scares the hell out of me! she is bad a**!!

side note..Ever a while back you were asking about a scene where someone was sitting on someone's lap.. were you referring to Inara and Mel?.. because I just watched the whole thing and did not see anything.. if you are sure you saw it.. it could have been a movie teaser that didn't make it into the film..
        Morning Love Shack. Morning Blen and SeN

Jade, the lap thing she was looking for was for the husband and wife.

Funny, your spoiler is exactly how I felt about Torchwood...
        Spoiler:
        If I hadn't gotten to know them so well, wouldn't have been so sad/mean to do to us. I think part of that attachment is because we watch them so quickly either episodes at a time on disks or streaming rather than the traditional once a week and it is such a concentrated dose and we get addicted to them. Killing them off then is just plain mean.
        sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Love Shack! How's it going?

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
          who is hollis?
          She was the LtC that Gibbs was with for a while in S4 and S5 (I think S5)

Originally posted by Sapphire_Jade View Post
          Morning Blen!

Spoiler:

No, I was looking for a cap of Wash and Zoe snuggling up. You see them in that pose during the opening credits of the show. Maybe now, I'll be able to grab it.

I'll be making one more set of icons maybe this afternoon and sending it to SeNedra.
          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I'm making some more. I've discarded loads. The problem I'm finding is getting them to match. I make one & spend ages on it, then I find I've forgotten how to reproduce the colours for the second I have quite a few mismatched icons now.

Comment

Morning Love Shack

I know that scen it is in Our Mrs Reynolds during the party before they leave the planet.

I got to get my icons to SeN
              sigpic

Comment

You'll get it figured out, Blenca!
                sigpic

Comment

I've had that problem Blen... for the finished sets I actually had two gimp windows open at the same time so I could do them both at the same time. Only way to remember for me.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                    Morning Love Shack

I know that scen it is in Our Mrs Reynolds during the party before they leave the planet.

I got to get my icons to SeN
                    Seriously? Awesome! I'll cap it tomorrow (or go find the cap this afternoon) Yay! Hopefully, I'll be able to make a sig with it!
                    sigpic

Comment

Yup glad I could help I alway thought that was a sweet little moment there with the two
                      sigpic

Comment

Wow! What an afternoon. I was getting ready to do the dishes after our weekly potluck and one of the ladies had a stroke! Scary!
                        sigpic

Comment

Oh no! Ever that is scary. At least she had it there where people could get her help fast.
                          sigpic

Comment

yikess! Is she okay?
                            sigpic

Comment

I've not heard yet how she is. It was only about 2 1/2 hours ago. I'll call some of the other church people here soon to see if they've heard. I'm just hoping that someone was able to get in touch with her son. He wasn't at church and no one could remember his phone number.
                              sigpic

Comment

Oh dear I hope someone got hold of him too.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X